Kelly Hill Photography

Grantsville, UT · View map

About Kelly Hill Photography

Kelly Hill Photography is a photography company in Grantsville, Utah. Kelly specializes in natural light and is passionate about capturing moments that are joyful, authentic and timeless. With each loved-filled image, your personality shines through. She has a traditional style that combines light and airy with clean and crisp, focusing in on the important details.

Kelly Hill Photography provides you with three packages to choose from, including The Complete Wedding Package, The Standard Wedding Package and The Basic Wedding Package. A la Carte options include an engagement session, a bridal session and a formal session. Services include:

• Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement shoot
  • One event per day

Other Services
Kelly Hill Photography offers multiple formats for you to receive your photos in. These formats include:

• Albums

8 Kelly Hill Photography Reviews

A
Alivia

Married on 02/09/2018

Kelly was amazing to work with! She is so fun and easy to shoot with! Everyone in my wedding party loved her and her picture quality is beyond amazing! I’m so glad I had Kelly shoot my wedding! :) Read more Kelly was amazing to work with! She is so fun and easy to shoot with! Everyone in my wedding party loved her and her picture quality is beyond amazing! I’m so glad I had Kelly shoot my wedding! :)

M
Mallory

Married on 12/22/2017

Kelly was so much fun to work with! Not only did our pictures turn out FABULOUS, we also had a lot of fun taking them! Read more Kelly was so much fun to work with! Not only did our pictures turn out FABULOUS, we also had a lot of fun taking them!

E
Emalee

Married on 12/16/2017

Kelly was FANTASTIC to work with! She worked with both of our crazy schedules and the weather! She showed up on our wedding day with plenty of time to dedicate to us and was dressed in a very ... Read more professional manner. She helped keep us laughing a smiling in the freezing cold snow storm, and we have the most beautiful pictures to show for it. We are so grateful we went with Kelly Hill Photography!