Kelly Jones Makeup

Soquel, CA · View map

About Kelly Jones Makeup

Kelly Jones has worked in the cosmetic and beauty industry for over 15 years. Working with some of the biggest brands in the cosmetic industry has given her immense product knowledge, and enabled her to work on women of all ethnicities and ages. Her commitment to customer service sets her apart. She loves to pamper her clients, and puts them at ease with her ability to listen and her attention to detail.

Kelly resides in the Santa Cruz area, and services all surrounding areas, including: Monterey, Carmel, San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, and Sonoma

6 Reviews for Kelly Jones Makeup

6 Kelly Jones Makeup Reviews

T
Tamiko

Married on 02/09/2019

Could Not Be Happier

Kelly did my hair and make-up for my wedding, and also did hair and make-up for my bridesmaids. She is exceptionally talented - end of story and reason enough to book. However, in addition, Kelly is a ... Read more is a great person; exactly who you want to be around you on your wedding! I was calm, happy, and laughing the whole morning. I could not be happier with how I looked (and therefore felt) on my wedding day.

C
Caroline

Married on 08/06/2016

Kelly did a wonderful job on my wedding day. She made everyone look their best. I had very few ideas about what I wanted and sort of left things up to her, and it turned out beautifully! She was also ... Read more just a very calm and cool person to have around. I really can't recommend her enough.

D
Daniece

Married on 05/14/2016

I feel like Kelly should have way more reviews on here. But she's probably out killing it without them anyway because she's so good! I still feel like there should be a more recent one on here... So ... Read more simply put Kelly and her makeup team are amazing. She did makeup/hair for my rehearsal dinner as well as wedding at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley and she was such a calm, positive presence on a day that you're spending a lot of time with your hair/makeup peeps. She even doubled as a day of planner to help handle some last minute situations. Uber professional, amazingly talented at both hair and makeup (which is rare!), and such a joy to be around - worth every penny.