Kelly Joyce Design

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Kelly Joyce Design

Kelly Joyce Design is a wedding invitation business based out of Chicago, Illinois. Kelly’s background in creative direction and advertising has given her an eye for design that she combines with her love for beautifully crafted stationery. From the very initial conversations about invitation inspriation, to sending out the final designs in the mail, Kelly finds so much joy in helping couples create their dream wedding invitation suite from start to finish.

What to know more about Kelly?

• Kelly lives with her fiance, Mark (getting married September 2019!) in the West Loop
  • They have two cats (Tonks & Teddy) who are practically their children
  • She loves spinning (she used to be an instructor), and recently has taken on yoga
  • Kelly loves to travel - whether it is around this country or globally, she loves it all

Couples working with Kelly begin with a phone or in-person consultation to communicate their wedding specifics, themes, and any personal preferences they may have. Kelly advises on invitation timelines and offers tailored packages to suit individual cost requirements. Aside from invitation and RSVP suites, other services and products available include:

• Custom addressing and designs
  • Thermography, letterpress, digital, and foil options
  • Menus, place cards, and imprinted napkins
  • Wedding programs

Featured
Hillary

Married on 05/12/2018

Personalized and professional

My husband and I had a general idea of what we wanted our wedding invitations to look like, but had no idea where to begin. We contacted Kelly as we knew she just started her business and wanted to ... Read more work with someone we could trust. From our first phone call to contributing to a vision board and having her go through many many iterations of our invitations, it came out absolutely perfect! My husband and I were blown away how she took our initial idea of "spring colors and watercolor" and created what is captured in the pictures below. Kelly provided incredible guidance and came up with creative ideas throughout the whole process to make sure we were both completely satisfied with the final product (my husband cared a LOT about the font and how it contrasted with the watercolor, Kelly nailed it!). If you want a vendor you can trust, who listens to you fully, and can follow through for the most complex requests (within your timeline), Kelly is your girl!

Catherine
Catherine Conway

Getting married on 01/08/2020

Fun, Flawless, Flexible

KJD was one of the best vendors we used for our wedding. Kelly is incredible. She's prompt with responding, insanely fair prices, and creates unique designs for each client. It was important to me to ... Read more have a one-of-a-kind wedding invite (not just a template ordered from another website) and Kelly brought forward multiple options and worked closely with me to get my invite where I wanted it. What I really loved was she took what I wanted and amplified it. She made creative suggestions I didn't even know were possible! Her design turnaround is great, she's flexible with her timeline, and she's wonderful with communication. If you work with Kelly, you'll know no one else will have the same wedding invite. I'll be using KJD for all my future invite needs! Want to call out that my price included the invite, RSVP card, RSVP envelope, belly band, wedding envelope. The full package!

K
Kaile Gardiner

Married on 08/10/2019

Hire Kelly!

Working with Kelly was one of the best parts of my wedding planning experience! She was incredibly organized, responsive, professional, and best of all she is so talented! The whole process was ... Read more extremely easy and stress free. I was also SO happy with how my invites turned out. I would recommend Kelly to everyone!