Kelly Meyers Photography

Huntersville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Kelly Meyers Photography

We believe in Soul Mates.

We are a husband and wife team that documents weddings in North Carolina and beyond.
We creatively tell your love story while capturing all the REAL moments of your special day.
Our style is cinematic and vibrant. Mixed with warm tones & soft greens.

Our GOAL through visual imagery is to narrate YOUR love story so you can relive it for the rest of your life. We are passionately in love with the human spirit and believe that your love should LIVE on for generations to see.

We like to focus on capturing genuine and natural moments with a creative edge. We aim to meet all of your photography needs on your big day. Offering services such as boudoir shoots, cinematography coverage, wedding films and destination travel shoots. We will be with you the entire day of your wedding if you so choose, from beginning to end, to capture each special moment.

Other Services Offered

• Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits
  • Videography/ Wedding Films

Contact us today for a free consultation/meet up at your favorite cafe or ours! We would love to chat and get to know you!

Alex + Kelly Meyers

14 Reviews for Kelly Meyers Photography

14 Kelly Meyers Photography Reviews

T
Featured
Tessa

Married on 05/26/2018

Kelly was so personable and professional. She went above and beyond to give my husband and I exactly what we wanted. We are both so pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Kelly Meyers ... Read more Photography and Design for anyone and any event!

Cindy
Cindy Vu

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Spectacular!

Kelly is an absolutely a kind and brilliant person, and amazing photographer! If I could give her more stars, I would! What I loved most about Kelly is that she spent the time to get to know my fiancé ... Read more and I as a couple, and then she used that insight to perfectly capture our love. She made out session so fun and enjoyable. Absolutely recommend her for your engagement and wedding photography!!!

E
Emily

Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly took my fiance's and I pictures and she was a delight to work with! She made us feel so comfortable with her bright personality. She captured the way me and my fiance interact so well and ... Read more everything felt so natural and not forced. She responded to us quick with our questions and had so much knowledge! We can't wait to work with her again.