Kelly Prizel Photography

Princeton, NJ · View map

About Kelly Prizel Photography

I have two great loves in my life (besides my wife, my family, and my 10 pets): fine art photography and weddings.

I graduated with my BFA in Fine Art Photography from the Corcoran College of Art & Design, four months before I married my wife Natalie. I loved wedding planning - from tastings (yum) to hand-binding our guest books to screen printing our invitations.

At the same time, I was deeply invested in my art, focusing particularly on creating a feminist-influenced digital installation.

So how does a feminist, funky, Martha-Stewart loving, crafter and artist combine all this passion? Into a wedding photography company focused on artistic composition, attention to DIY details, and catering to LGBT and allied couples. I bring my passion, drive, service, and artistry to every couple with whom I work.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, please email me at: kelly@kellyprizel.com

To see my complete portfolio go to: http://www.kellyprizel.com

43 Reviews for Kelly Prizel Photography

43 Kelly Prizel Photography Reviews

K
Kristin

Married on 07/13/2019

Kelly's Photos Are Beautiful with Such Great Colors

We LOVED working with Kelly for our wedding! From the very first phone call, we knew that she would deliver and that we would enjoy working with her. She was always full of ideas and came up with ... Read more additional creative ideas when we were in person.The colors of her photos are amazing and she makes us look SO good! She's also funny and keeps the mood light and comfortable (when taking photos can sometimes feel a bit awkward).

J
Jesse

Married on 04/13/2019

The Absolute Best

Kelly is hand's down THE BEST. Not only are her photos phenomenal, but she makes the whole process relaxed, easy, and fun. Seriously, my now-husband hates taking pictures and has a really hard time ... Read more smiling naturally in photos - not only did he love Kelly and working with her, Kelly captured his amazing natural smile. She has a way of capturing the feel and energy of the day, and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Rachel
Rachel Dashoff

Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible photographer, who captured our personalities!

Kelly, and her wife Natalie, are THE BEST! Everything from their flexibility on our engagement shoot location, to her sneak-peek photos and slideshow after our wedding, and the completely STUNNING ... Read more images she captured of our wedding day was just PERFECT. We have received nothing but compliments on her photography so far and we don't even have the full album yet. Kelly is a delight to work with and clearly loves her job. We felt completely comfortable following all of her terrific directions, and learned that earning her exclamation of "Ugh, so cute. BARF!" is the highest possible praise we could get, and resulted in some particularly incredible shots of us laughing together throughout the day. Kelly is a phenomenal person and photographer who was able to truly capture our personalities and the joy of our guests.