Kelly W Lucas Photography

Columbia ~ Charleston, SC · View map

About Kelly W Lucas Photography

My goal is to tell the story of your wedding without interfering in the natural flow of the day. Keeping the posed shots to a minimum, we document the expressions, events, and emotions that make your wedding uniquely your own.

I love getting to know my clients really well and pride myself in the relationships I establish with my clients before, during and after their wedding day. When you can act natural with your photographer, of course you are going to look relaxed, genuine and radiant in your photos. I believe that special relationship that is developed with the client shows in all our photos

kelly@kellywlucas.com

803.603.6810

4 Reviews for Kelly W Lucas Photography

4 Kelly W Lucas Photography Reviews

C
Christi

Married on 01/16/2016

We couldn't be happier with our choice in a wedding photographer. Kelly was absolutely amazing, professional, and the best person I could have found to photograph our wedding. She made us both feel ... Read more completely at ease and captured our personalities in every image. Her personality is unmatched. We talked with several photographers after getting engaged. But I knew from the moment I spoke with Kelly that she was the one. Hire her! You won't be disappointed!

User5127117

2+ years ago

Kelly is absolutely amazing! I am in LOVE with every photo! From her personality to her amazing talent, Kelly made our wedding day not only fun, but has given us images to last a lifetime. She did ... Read more our engagements and my bridal session, including my boudoir. I have and will continue to recommend her to all of my engaged friends! We love you, Kelly! Ragan

R
Rachel

Married on 05/04/2014

I have no problem saying that Kelly is probably the best photographer on the planet! Not only was her work fantastic, but she always made sure I was having a good time. Kelly really went above and ... Read more beyond what I was expecting. She definitely isn't afraid to get her hands dirty for a good shot! So many of my friends and wedding guests were bragging about what great photos I had. I've been recommending Kelly to everyone!