Kelly Waterman Photography

Newport Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Kelly Waterman Photography

Kelly Waterman Photography is a wedding photographer based in Newport Beach, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Kelly and her team will capture your love story in images that are candid, artistic and emotional. Kelly handles every wedding couple with care, investing time and energy into capturing their true essence.

Experience
Kelly's artistic background and accolades make it so that Kelly invests that creativity and expressiveness into her true passion of photography.

Kelly Waterman Photography offers several customizable wedding packages for almost any budget. All packages vary with engagement shoot, include second shooters, high-resolution photos and digital images. Other services include the following:

• Wedding album

T
Featured
Tasha

Married on 04/15/2017

If you are as picky and OCD about your wedding as I was, then you will want o to hire Kelly Waterman! I met Kelly Waterman at a bridal expo in downtown LA. She had a variety of her work displayed.I ... Read more was impressed by the different backgrounds and the diversity of the pictures. I asked if she did engagement photos as I had already hired a wedding photographer. My fiance and I decided to do a Santa Monica beach location engagement shoot with Kelly. When we arrived Kelly was already there and had been scouting around different spots getting her creative juices flowing. We took pictures all over that beach and even the park across the street. She took her time, we never felt rushed. She asked us what we wanted and what our vision was and proceeded to expand on it. When we were done for the day I knew that we had several great shots and we had gotten our monies worth. Kelly said to give her about 3-5 days and she would send us the proofs. We got them the following day! I was SHOCKED! Every picture was amazing and I mean amazing! I couldn't pick a picture I liked best for the blow-up photo at my engagement party, I literally called my best friend and my sisters and had them pick and it took them two days because the pictures were so good. My wedding venue was in Las Vegas and I had already hired a photographer in Las Vegas after extensive research, deposit down and everything ready to go. However, after we received our engagement pictures I looked at my fiance with my bridezilla look and he just said yes you can hire her for the wedding if she would be willing to come. I called Kelly Waterman right then and begged her to come to Las Vegas to shoot my wedding. The wedding pictures are BREATHTAKING...She didn't miss a moment! Every detail is photographed. I cried when I saw then because I was able to see my ENTIRE wedding and how beautiful it was and in true Kelly Waterman fashion I can't pick a favourite. I LOVE them all. Seriously all of them!!!

K
Kristin Sepulveda

Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend Kelly Waterman for your wedding or event

I would absolutely recommend Kelly Waterman for your event. Kelly was professional, easy to work with, reliable, and took beautiful photos of our wedding. She really made us feel comfortable ... Read more throughout our engagement shoot and wedding day. I really appreciate how great she was to work with on top of being a talented photographer. Kelly is truly a professional and I loved working with her.

M
michelle

Married on 02/15/2019

We love kelly and her team!

We are thrilled with the photos we received! Her and her team are incredibly friendly and professional. Read more We are thrilled with the photos we received! Her and her team are incredibly friendly and professional.