Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry

Chandler, AZ · View map

About Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry

With over twenty years combined experience in the Beauty Industry, Kelly Wisniewski Makeup Artistry prides ourselves in providing our Brides with a full-service experience on thier wedding day. Weather your desired look is one of "elegant sophistication", a "casual natural glow" or a "modern funky twist", we consider it an honor to be a part of your special day. Please contact us today to check our availability and to schedule your Trial.

46 Reviews for Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry

46 Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 09/09/2016

Kelly is quite simply put, an artist. I am a makeup aficionado, and own a ton of quality products, I've have had makeup done for many occasions throughout my life and not one of the previous makeup ... Read more artists holds a candle to her. She did the makeup and lashes for all but one of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself on the day. We all have very different skin tones and types and different styles, and she kept us looking like the best versions of ourselves (and not some cookie-cutter clones). The makeup lasted throughout the night, and she even provided me with a new lipstick and blotting paper packet to freshen up. Kelly also did two different trials for me prior to the date - as there were two looks I was debating over. I would highly recommend Kelly for any makeup needs. She is professional, thoughtful, concerned and amazing at her craft.

A
Ashley

Married on 05/13/2016

Kelly and her whole team were amazing! From the very beginning her assistant was responsive to my emails. She was able to get me pricing and reserve our wedding date. Her pricing was extremely ... Read more reasonable. Kelly was extremely fun to work with and a total sweetheart! She was punctual for all our appointments and made me feel so special. She is extremely talented and made me feel gorgeous for my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved their looks too and could not stop raving about how great their experience was. Thank you guys for making us beautiful!!!

Tenny
Tenny

Married on 03/18/2016

Kelly was the ultimate in beauty professionalism. I had known her for a couple years now but never had the opportunity to use her services until my wedding! I am ecstatic that I chose her to bring out ... Read more the best in me for my big day! We did a trial several weeks prior to my wedding. She heard all of my concerns and respected my changes. The end result was amazing! Let me just say that I have very difficult hair. Not only do I have a ton of hair, but it is curly as it is big. Kelly heard my wishes and was able to create the exact style I was looking for that complemented both my gown and my make-up! I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day. My husband raved about how I looked, and that was my goal! The proof is in the pictures and video! Thank you Kelly!