Kelsey Albright Photography

Lake Forest, CA · View map

About Kelsey Albright Photography

Kelsey Albright is a photographer based in Orange County, California. She specializes in natural light photography with a unique story-telling style, capturing both the classic and naturally candid moments of an event.

19 Reviews for Kelsey Albright Photography

19 Kelsey Albright Photography Reviews

M
Madison

Married on 06/09/2019

Our forever photographer

Kelsey was the best photographer for our wedding. She is the sweetest woman and is so talented. My husband and I didn’t know where we were going to take our pictures during cocktail hour and Kelsey ... Read more found a beautiful spot for us and the pictures turned out gorgeous. She made us feel so special and we had a great experience. She was mindful of the time during cocktail hour and made sure we were back at our venue to se route guests right on time. Also, my husband and I were on a budget for our wedding and at first I didn’t think I’d be able to have a dream photographer like Kelsey. But Kelsey worked with us and we settled on a price that worked for us. We were so grateful for that. It is safe to say that I will be contacting her from now on when I want photos taken!

L
Lauren Humphrey

Married on 05/11/2019

She is the BEST!

Kelsey is so many things in a photographer. She gives style advice, location advice, and truly makes sure she’s capturing all the photos you’re looking for. With our engagement shoot, she made sure to ... Read more take individual photos for us to give as gifts which I loved! With our wedding, she had everything SO organized and talked with me before the wedding, making sure she knew what I wanted to capture anything my coordinator wasn’t aware of. She was amazing at wrangling all my family members for pictures and make sure bridal party was attentive and on point! She’s so good about making it feel personal, with little gifts, cards, and sweet follow ups. I would recommend her 10 out of 10 to anyone who would listen!

A
Amanda

Married on 01/19/2019

Working with Kelsey is a true joy!

My husband and I could not recommend Kelsey enough! We came across her talent through Instagram and loved that she maintains color, while still creating a soft, romantic image. Not only is Kelsey an ... Read more incredibly talented photographer, but she is also a joy to work with! She truly wanted to get to know my husband and I, having multiple in-person or FaceTime meetings with us. This made our wedding day that much more fun and relaxed because it felt like a friend was capturing our special day with us. Kelsey was so organized, promptly responded to my numerous emails, and truly seems to love her job. Kelsey is so, so sweet but was very professional and able to handle our large families on the day of the wedding to ensure we captured the moments we especially wanted. We highly recommend Kelsey!!