Kelsey Burton Photography

North Salt Lake, UT · View map

About Kelsey Burton Photography

Thank you for visiting Kelsey Burton Photography! It's time to capture those moments, even the smallest ones of your dreams! I know you've thought about them, talked about them, pinterest them, so why not really capture them?

Kelsey Burton Photography is a Wedding & Lifestyle photographer and the more natural the scene, the look, the emotions, the better!

Let's sit down and chat about those dreamy moments and create them!

1 Reviews for Kelsey Burton Photography

1 Kelsey Burton Photography Reviews

M
Mary

Married on 10/17/2014

We had a fabulous experience working with Kelsey. We had her for engagements, bridals, and wedding day photography, so she saw a lot of us. Kelsey was super flexible and easy-going, but worked hard to ... Read more find the right look for my husband and my personality types. She made us feel comfortable in front of a camera, and listened to my ideas for different props and backdrops (I tried not to be annoying, haha). She is artististic, has a good eye, and likes to think outside the traditional wedding and engagement photography box. The result is beautiful, natural pictures. Kelsey also had a super fast turnaround giving us her final edited images - I think it was under two weeks. I've heard horror stories where people wait months for other photographers to give them what they paid for, but Kelsey respected us as customers by getting our pictures to us quickly.

Kelsey Burton Photography FAQ