Kelsey C. Photography

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Kelsey C. Photography

Kelsey C. Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Yorba Linda, California, serving the Southern California area. Led by Kelsey Chang, Kelsey C. Photography was founded in 2014. With roots in Psychology, Social Work, and Behavioral and Mental Health, Kelsey strives to create comfortable and light-hearted photo sessions that feel therapeutic and true to each unique relationship. She has a talent for capturing the essence of your relationship in its most beautiful, intimate form. More than a vendor providing a service, Kelsey C. Photography seeks to build lifelong relationships with clients and sees photographing your special moments as a true honor and privilege.

Kelsey C. Photography can deliver your wedding event photos in the form of albums or digital files. Her specialties cover engagements, weddings, family portraits, in-home sessions, and more. Photography services offered include:

• Additional hours

M
Mahmoud Alkatat

Married on 07/06/2019

Engagement Party

Kelsey you are an amazing photographer! Thank you for making our day so special!😁 Read more Kelsey you are an amazing photographer! Thank you for making our day so special! 😁

Suzanne
Suzanne Elkhatib

Married on 07/06/2019

Engagement shoot/engagement party

Kelsey was an amazing photographer to work with! She was so professional and made us feel so comfortable! We had so much fun during our shoot and we were so happy to have her at our party taking ... Read more pictures of our family (which also came out phenomenal). We would love to have Kelsey at all of our future events!

J
Josh Delacruz

Married on 05/19/2019

The best photographer for our big day!

I had Kelsey shoot for my wedding proposal and I was blown away by not only how sweet she was, but by also how serious she takes her profession.. She means business! My proposal flew by really quick, ... Read more quick, there wasn’t much time—but at the corner of my eye I see Kelsey sprinting from one end of the block to the other just to get the perfect shot, we were all amazed by her dedication—and it shows, the pictures came out beautiful! After the surprise, Kelsey took us around the area for some of the most creative shots. Although my fiancé and I are so awkward and have no know-how in front of a camera, Kelsey really took her time in making sure we were comfortable and having fun just being ourselves. Kelsey really made our big day all the more special. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking around for a great photographer.