Kelsey Klaus Photography

Chaska, MN · View map

About Kelsey Klaus Photography

Hello,

Thank you for checking out my work. I'm Kelsey and I live in Minneapolis, but shoot all over the US.

I have been photographing weddings for 5 years now and can't get enough...the details, the love, the laughter its the best!!! I would love to work with you on your beautiful day!

~Kelsey~

2 Reviews for Kelsey Klaus Photography

2 Kelsey Klaus Photography Reviews

B
Becky

Married on 10/05/2013

I would highly recommend Kelsey Klaus photography! Kelsey was so easy to work with! Our wedding photographs turned out awesome and we couldn't be happier with them! Read more I would highly recommend Kelsey Klaus photography! Kelsey was so easy to work with! Our wedding photographs turned out awesome and we couldn't be happier with them!

M
Marissa

Married on 07/13/2013

Kelsey was absolutely perfect in all the above areas! We were very indecisive about where we wanted our wedding, when, and with how many people and she was very patient with me changing the plan 5 ... Read more million times. She also promptly came up with a personalized plan for us including prices- which were beyond reasonable. I am very particular about photography and it was very hard to find someone who didn't take these cheesy, unflattering pictures or who was way beyond our reach as far as price- until I found Kelsey! We got all the pictures we wanted in the time we wanted and she had them ready for us within a week! <333333 Kelsey! -Will recommend her to anyone I know looking for a photographer! p.s.- she also does family photos, newborn photos...plenty of other types of photography too!

Kelsey Klaus Photography FAQ