Kelsey Peper Photography

Clawson, MI · View map

About Kelsey Peper Photography

Kelsey Peper Photo is a Detroit-based wedding photographer specializing in creative & unique portraits. She loves her couples & their indivudal stories. Every wedding day is so special and her goal is to capture each little moment: mom & dad holding tightly during the vows, the grooms look as she's walking down the aisle, or gram getting down on the dance floor. Send her a message today for pricing and availability.

13 Reviews for Kelsey Peper Photography

13 Kelsey Peper Photography Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Harris

Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing but the best

Kelsey did our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn’t event ask for more! She was so amazing through the entire process Read more Kelsey did our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn’t event ask for more! She was so amazing through the entire process

B
Brianne

Married on 09/15/2018

Kelsey was absolutely amazing!!

I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture my magical day. She completely exceeded all my expectations and I will forever recommend her to any and everyone one. I get compliments ... Read more daily when I show my wedding pictures on how they are so stunning. She was such a pleasure to work with!

A
Ashley Ridenour

Married on 08/10/2018

Spectacular!

I won’t use any other photographer! Kelsey has been my go-to photographer for years. She is always on time, professional and very easy to work with. She directs all of the shots which I truly ... Read more appreciate because there is never an “akward pose” or an arm that is out of place. She is so natural behind the camera and has an eye to capture the best moments. Everyone raves about our wedding photos. I still can’t believe she captured the moments she did. We had a smaller wedding and from the photos you couldnt even tell. Anyone looking for a photographer I always send them her way. She is truly talented and passionate about her work and it shows.