Cottontop

Norway, South Carolina · View map

About Cottontop

At Cottontop, our family welcomes your family to a time of rich conversation, laughter, and memory-making in a venue reminiscent of times past. A family farm dating back to 1905, Cottontop now hosts stunningly beautiful weddings and special events. Since 2011, we’ve given our clients the opportunity to customize every aspect of their event, from the decor and floral arrangements to the menu and entertainment. We’ll make sure the special day you’ve envisioned becomes a reality. Contact us to book your venue today. We can’t wait to welcome you to this special place.

10 Reviews for Cottontop

10 Cottontop Reviews

S
Susan Yoakum

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful venue. Owners went above and beyond our expectations to help make the wedding perfect.

I would highly recommend this venue. Beautiful grounds, helpful owners who offered suggestions and alternative solutions when we had to make a last minute change due to the weather. All worked out ... Read more perfect and it was a beautiful wedding.

B
Ben Wells

Married on 03/23/2019

Cotton top

Karen was very helpful and my wife and I work swing shift and she was very understanding with working with our schedules to have everything planned out! Read more Karen was very helpful and my wife and I work swing shift and she was very understanding with working with our schedules to have everything planned out!

L
LeeAnn

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing and Beautiful Place

Corrontop is a beautiful venue! I’ve been to several events here and had my wedding and reception at Cottontop. Mrs. Karen is willing to help you and if you tell her your ideas, she can help you make ... Read more it happen! There are plenty of beautiful spots to get married at on the grounds! I highly recommend Cottontop!