Ken Rothacker

Rolling Meadows, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Ken Rothacker

Guitarist Ken Rothacker has played for hundreds of weddings, corporate events, and other special events in the upper midwest. In addition to solo acoustic guitar performances, Ken often performs with flute, violin, or cello to create a rich and satisfying musical experience. From popular classical and jazz music to original arrangements of Beatles covers, Ken Rothacker has extensive experience choosing and entertaining event guests with his own take on well-known hits.

Experience
A graduate of the University of Illinois, Ken Rothacker has studied classical guitar performance and has created hundreds of his own unique arrangements, as well as original compositions. Ken's solo guitar version of “The Star-Spangled Banner” has been featured before Chicago Cub’s games at Wrigley Field.

Ken Rothacker provides unique live music services for weddings, corporate events and special occasions. Ken will work with you to develop a personalized playlist to perfectly suit your upcoming event. Event services offered include the following:

• Ceremony

J
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 05/25/2018

Ken was so great to work with! He played at my sisters wedding and then I was lucky enough to have him play at mine! Ken is so easy to talk with and makes the process of finding the perfect musician ... Read more to play at a wedding easy. Ken offered great suggestions to different songs to play and if he didn’t know the song I wanted, he offered to learn it. I had several great phone conversations with Ken as we came up with the perfect songs for him to play at the ceremony. He plays beautiful music which was perfect for the ceremony. Ken also played at our cocktail hour. He is amazing! Such a positive, passionate person who truly has talent!

K
karen

Married on 09/15/2018

We used Ken for ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was great to work with and did an awesome job! Would definitely recommend. Read more We used Ken for ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was great to work with and did an awesome job! Would definitely recommend.

K
Kristen

Married on 08/04/2018

Ken was absolutely amazing. My fiance and I were supposed to meet up with Ken and a snow storm came in that I was not comfortable driving. Ken was more than accommodating and changed our meeting time. ... Read more He added great value and input in the entire process of what the feel of our ceremony was, the song choice, and making sure we were happy. I could not recommend him more!