Ken Thomas Wedding Photography

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Ken Thomas Wedding Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Concord, North Carolina, Ken Thomas Wedding Photography provides newly engaged couples with quality and professional wedding photography. Specializing in contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional photography styles, the company has been capturing memories since 2005. Ken Thomas Wedding Photography is committed to making your day one you will remember forever!

Ken Thomas Wedding Photography offers couples the option of choosing from four wedding packages: the Silver Wedding Package, the Gold Wedding Package, the Platinum Wedding Package and the Platinum Premium Wedding Package. Services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Custom graphics
  • Photo editing

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Ken Thomas Wedding Photography offers an array of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Flush mounts
  • Matte prints
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Ken Thomas Wedding Photography provides wedding photography services to couples located in Concord, North Carolina. In addition to the local area, services are extended to those throughout Charlotte, Raleigh and Asheville, North Carolina.

59 Reviews for Ken Thomas Wedding Photography

59 Ken Thomas Wedding Photography Reviews

N
Featured
Natalia Canipe

Married on 03/09/2019

I can't stop looking at my amazing photos!

I can't stop looking at my amazing photos! And I rarely like any picture taken of me, usually I find a million different things wrong with any picture of me. I have never had so many pictures that I ... Read more not only like but absolutely love and can't seem to find a single thing wrong and can't find anything to pick at! After having surgery due to cancer my number one concern was the scars on my chest from the drain tubes showing in my wedding pictures. I have been dreading the day I had to do my bridal pictures and honestly my biggest worry was seeing those scars in my photos for the rest of my life. I don't know if I ever shared my concerned about that or not, but after looking closer at my pictures it looks like Ken was able to edit them right out. I had tears in my eyes when I was looking at them as I knew that my bridal photos do not have those scars in them and I do not have to be self conscious about it when sharing these beautiful pictures with others. The first time we met, Ken asked what I liked about his work, and at that time I didn't really have a good answer, I just like his pictures. It looked liked he had an eye for detail and his style of photography matched my vision for my wedding. Now I have a better answer. Ken takes time to look from his client's eyes. He understands what the individual wants even when they don't know exactly how to express to him what they want. His attention to detail is like no other! It's clear that he doesn't just take pictures to make a living, he takes pictures because it's his passion and that passion clearly shows! I had a good feeling about choosing Ken as our photographer but never in a million years did I ever imagine that I would be this amazed and pleased with the outcome, and don't take that in the wrong way please I'm just extremely picky LOL. I would recommend Ken to anyone without hesitating for a second! Ken has made my biggest worry about one of the most important days in my life completely disappear! Again, a million thanks!

Bianca
Bianca

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Ken the best

Ken is by far the best in the wedding photography business. I love his spirit and his personality, he is so kind and sweet. We did our engagement shoot with him this past Friday so thankful the rain ... Read more held for us.. I can't wait until he shoot our wedding... Book him you will not be disappointed... Thank you so much Ken!

B
Candy Waller

Getting married on 09/14/2019

One of the Best

Ken was hands-down the most responsive photography vendor that we reached out to. He was very thorough and patient with our questions during our consultation, and the quality of his work displayed at ... Read more his studio was impressive. He is very personable and down-to-earth making him easy to talk with. I cannot wait to see what he does for our wedding.