Kendra Martin Photography

Spartanburg, SC · View map

About Kendra Martin Photography

Hi!!! :) I'm Kendra and I am a wedding photographer located in the Greenville, SC & Spartanburg, SC area. I LOVE photographing weddings. There is just something about a wedding day that makes me smile!!! I love capturing the emotions, the excitement, the joy, and the love between the bride & groom and also their family & friends!! I love the details, the ceremony, the reception, the get away... I really do love everything about weddings and I strive to capture the day so that when you look back at the images... you get to relive that day and even see parts of the day that you might have missed!!! I want to make sure you walk away with images that you can cherish forever!!!

32 Reviews for Kendra Martin Photography

32 Kendra Martin Photography Reviews

H
Hailey Barrow

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Kendra is the best!

We were so glad we chose Kendra to be our wedding photographer! What first got my attention was her beautiful, natural pictures that capture genuine emotion between the couples she photographs. What ... Read more sold me was Kendra herself. From the first time I talked to her, she was so much fun to work with - her energy and enthusiasm are contagious! She is also so flexible and relaxed. She worked with me to get our day of timeline just right, and she didn't freak out or get flustered when my bridal party was 30 minutes late to the church on our wedding day, which helped me not to stress out either! She flowed right through all of the photos that day no problem. She also gifted us an engagement session that allowed us to get to know her and get comfortable with her, which I think made a huge difference going into our photos on the day of our wedding. We were at ease and able to repeat a lot of the poses we did during that session. I cannot say enough great things about Kendra! She is wonderful.

E
Emily

Married on 04/20/2019

Kendra is the BEST

The best of the best! Not only is Kendra an amazing photographer, but she is an amazing person who made us feel so overjoyed on our wedding day. We will never lose touch with Kendra after forming such ... Read more a wonderful friendship with her throughout our wedding season!

L
Lauren Hood

Married on 04/13/2019

Simply amazing!

Kendra photographed all three of our sessions (engagement, bridals, and the wedding) and I am beyond pleased with the work she does! She is extremely easy to work with and makes sure you have ... Read more everything you need, when you need it. We were nervous about having professional pictures made since we’ve never done it, but Kendra talks you through the whole thing making all your photos look natural. We are also especially grateful that Kendra traveled to our special locations for each session. Look no further! She’s your girl!