Kennedy Blue

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Kennedy Blue

Kennedy Blue is a gorgeous line of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, men's ties, and accessories. With our great quality and affordable pricing, we guarantee you'll find a style that's easy to love!

18 Reviews for Kennedy Blue

18 Kennedy Blue Reviews

S
Saarika

Getting married on 08/10/2019

I was very pleased with my Kennedy Blue dress. My friends and I tried on our dresses in store and each found our perfect match (our bride let us each pick our own). All the dresses matched our ... Read more personalities. My dress arrived a few weeks prior to the anticipated arrival date. I got the shipment notification and the dress arrived the next day! The dress required a bit of hemming, but afterward it fit like a glove. The dress was super flattering and was surprisingly easy to dance in. I would highly recommend Kennedy Blue to any future bride or bridesmaid.

Michelle
Michelle Saunders

Getting married on 07/27/2019

Best bridesmaids dress

I have worn a few Kennedy Blue dresses in other weddings and I knew that's where I wanted my bridesmaids to get theirs. My maid of honors got lost in the mail; Kennedy Blue went over and beyond to ... Read more assist us. The local post office lost the package and we never got it Kennedy Blue organized discounts and rush shipping on the replacement. They were great to work with and I will be using them again!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/14/2018

This website is amazing and I recommend it to anyone in need of bridesmaid dresses! Not only do they have affordable beautiful dresses but they also have sample dresses that ship to your house to try ... Read more on, I loved this feature and have not seen it anywhere else. Also I went away and was not able to ship my sample dress back in time so they extended my date to do so, so I would not have to pay an extra shipping price! Above all, Kennedy Blue's customer service goes above and beyond. I waited too long to buy my bridesmaid dress, saying the dress was not suppose to come until a week after the wedding date, a representative took it upon her own matters to email me 3 different dresses in my size and color that were in stock and could be sent immediately. I was thoroughly amazed at the promptness of the emailing and the willingness to help! Thank you Kennedy Blue, I will be using your website in the future!