Kenny Caudill Photography

Richmond, KY · View map

About Kenny Caudill Photography

We find ourselves and our business rapidly evolving these days. Ten years ago, we never dreamed we would have the marvelous tools available to us today to create images beyond anything we ever imagined. Simply having the control to retouch and manipulate images, in the studio, has taken our work to a tremendously higher level. We no longer have to depend on a photo lab to interpret our vision, we create it instantly on our computer screens.

Today, we offer five different styles of wedding albums. Each college semester, we hire two new design seniors to learn our techniques and then offer us new insights into album design and image retouching. We have three photographers now, with slightly different styles, but one overwhelming objective; to make your wedding day the best it can be. We go way beyond simply capturing images, we create keepsakes that will last a lifetime and help you throughout the wedding day in the most professional manner.

We have become a studio that wants a relationship with each client that will endure for years. For that reason, we are offering every bride a free First Year Plan for your first child. You may not have planned that far ahead, but we have, and we are ready for you.

Digital Wedding Photography

• All images captured digitally to preview during the wedding.
  • If someone blinks or looks away, we find it immediately and re-shoot.
  • No chance of lost or damaged film, we back up immediately to laptop and CD.
  • No limit to the number of previews, only the time we are there limits what we can shoot.
  • CD previews ready within a week.
  • Slideshow of all wedding images presented during the reception.
  • Bride and Groom's Wedding page on our website. Free service for every bride.
  • Designer Albums, custom designed in studio. See sample!
  • If Designer Album is ordered, preview of album design shown on web while printing.

Package are customizable. You select exactly what you want. Items listed are the most popular for the selected spending level. See our pricing page for packages and extras.

Full Service Wedding Photography

Planning beautiful traditional and photojournalistic style images.

Complete Wedding Album design services

On-line ordering for friends and families.

Bride and Groom's Wedding page on our website. Free service for every bride.

2 Reviews for Kenny Caudill Photography

2 Kenny Caudill Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 09/22/2007

4.2

Kenny Caudill is a great photographer and his pictures are BEAUTIFUL. He was absolutely wonderful on the day of the wedding and made everything really easy on us. The pictures were great! On a ... Read more negative note, he is VERY busy because he is so good and since he is running a one man show it is very difficult to get ahold of him at times. But, I must say, he certainly produces a good product. I would recommend him!

C
Celia

Married on 06/13/2008

0.6

It is August 4, 2009 and I have not gotten my engagement pics or my wedding pics. He will not return my phone calls. He has been paid in full. Nothing else to do but take him to court. I dont want to ... Read more to go to court I just want my wedding pictures! At this point I would take a cd with my pics on it! DO NOT USE HIM you will never get your pictures.

Kenny Caudill Photography FAQ