Kenny Q Productions

Glastonbury, CT · View map

About Kenny Q Productions

Kenny Q Productions is a professional wedding and DJ entertainment company based in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Owner, Kenny Quintero, has specialized in providing a unique wedding experience since 1984. The company focuses on versatility, personalization and professionalism to create a dynamic experience for every event.

Couples will have a consultation to work with a DJ and finalize details. Each DJ is highly knowledgeable and is familiar various numerous genres and styles. With an energetic DJ and services like uplighting and photo booths, you can maximize any experience. Couples will be stress free knowing their work is liability insured. Kenny Q Productions' services include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • MC

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Kenny Q Productions offers many other services. Other services include:

• Disco ball

Lyndsay
Lyndsay Pignataro

Married on 06/01/2019

Dancing All Night!

I couldn't think of a better DJ to get the crowd going during my wedding. Everyone was up on the dance floor and dancing all night! Thank you Kenny Q Productions for all the planning to ensure ... Read more everything went perfect, and thank you Kenedi for delivering one of the best nights of my life!

JoePezz
Joepezz

Married on 06/01/2019

Seriously, hire KennyQ Productions, I cannot stress this enough...!

Kenny was recommended by my now father-in-law for our wedding, and immediately I noticed his professionalism and care for his craft. Kenny will alter any song to your desire from the walk to the kiss, ... Read more all the way to the song that gets everyone jumping! He is extremely persistent with his meetings, catering to your needs, and provides an elaborate game plan for the big event. If you are shy like myself, he will push you to the master the moment, and let me tell you, I am beyond ecstatic he did! He turned an average summer night into a dream come true, and I feel that is an understatement for his work. They dedicate themselves to the point you would never even realize that 1) Kenny maintains a full-time hard working job, 2) had other weddings, even one that same night. On that note, Kenny Q and his family team are the DJs to pick, the pictures he provides are that of a professional photographer, the options (TVs, photo-booths, and etc.) at affordable in comparison to other rental agencies. He had everyone at my wedding asking who was that DJ, to me that says something. My final comment is, you get the Kenny Q energy, a positive vibe that just brings everyone together for your special event. He understands your needs, desires for your event, and we hill exceed them. I am so thankful for having Kenny Q DJ for our wedding night, he is an amazing guy, has a great family working with him, and just leaves you saying wow the next day, "It truly was the perfect night". You aren't hiring some ordinary DJ, or a random company, you are hiring Kenny Q Productions.

J
Jorge

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing must hire

Kenny Q and the team made out wedding one of a kind.. Best team of entertainment around guaranteed. It a must. Thank you for that night the best of my life Read more Kenny Q and the team made out wedding one of a kind .. best team of entertainment around guaranteed. It a must. Thank you for that night the best of my life