Kenosha Country Club

Kenosha, WI · View map · Visit website

About Kenosha Country Club

Kenosha Country Club is a stunning wedding venue located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. This picturesque golf course is one of two Donald Ross courses in Wisconsin. It is nestled beside the Pike River, presenting golfing greens that hold 18 holes. There are plenty of activities here that promote fun with both family and friends. Enjoyable recreational activities like swimming, tennis, and more await couples who choose to host an event at the Kenosha Country Club. Food is available on-site. Couples will be able to host an event here utilizing all of the amenities available to them on the 110 acres. With the beautiful nature that surrounds this club acting as a gorgeous backdrop, couples are sure to come out of their event with timeless photographs that will last through the ages.

Facilities and Capacity

Kenosha Country Club is well suited to a variety of engagements that include parties as small as 5 all the way to events that are tailored to 200 guests. This club caters to a seasonal audience, the scenery transitioning with the environmental changes. The event space itself is flexible and may be altered to accommodate the couple's specific needs. From casual to opulent and elegant, this venue and its talented staff are able to do it all.

This club and its dedicated team are pleased to assist couples as they plan their wedding day. They are keen to help them coordinate an event that authentically portrays the couple's taste. In addition to the decor, menus may also be customized to express the preferences of the couple. Each dish is crafted with passion and innovative techniques, providing a delicious feast for both the eyes and the mouth. Should couples wish to view the space before booking, they may schedule a tour in order to determine how their vision meshes with the venue. Turnkey packages are available, however, should couples wish to build their own package they may select from a-la-carte options that are presented by the Kenosha Country Club team.

10 Reviews for Kenosha Country Club

10 Kenosha Country Club Reviews

Jaclyn
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 06/30/2018

I would recommend the Kenosha Country Club to anyone looking for a reception venue. The professionalism from everyone we worked with was outstanding. I had my bridal shower and our wedding reception ... Read more here and I can't wait until another event comes our way so we can again use the beautiful facilities at the KCC. I worked with Chris Bella for the majority of my planning and I cannot say enough great things about him. I don't know how many long emails I sent his way, but he always responded in a timely manner with an answer for everything. He welcomed me in to take yet another look at the venue several times. He had wonderful suggestions on how to set up the room and time everything throughout dinner and if I had a conflict with something, he would always have an idea on how to fix it (too many tables, where to put the DJ or the cake, etc.). We also had use of the Ross Veranda during our reception and we used this room for our photo booth, which was so helpful to have the extra space! The wedding party was also able to use the beautiful locker rooms downstairs as well, which was useful to store our things or give me and my girls room to bustle/fix my dress when needed. When there was an issue with our cake being delivered, Bella was on top of it calling the bakery and made sure they brought a different cake in time for us to do our grand entrance. My husband and I didn't even know about it until after the fact and when then problem was already solved. He truly went out of his way to make every single detail perfect. Both of our parents and siblings all had great things to say about how wonderful he was to work with. He treated not only my husband and I as the guests of honor, but our parents as well. There were several times he came by to make sure we had everything we needed, but was not the least bit overbearing. The food was wonderful and since we did not make it into the cocktail hour, he saved us some of each kind of hors d'oevres.We had the best experience at KCC!

Luciana
Luciana Bonacci

Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous venue and AMAZING staff!

I chose the KCC for my wedding after looking at some resorts in Lake Geneva. This golf course is gorgeous, great views! I'm having the ceremony at their beautiful outdoor patio and reception with ... Read more platted dinner and open bar. The price is very affordable for the amazing quality you are getting. I was very impressed with the professionalism and care given by Kyle Kellogg and Chris Bella. They have been so incredibly helpful, giving me ideas and overall support throughout the process. The food was absolutely delicious!!! (best chicken piccata I've ever had!). My fiancé and I are very happy with our choice. We highly recommend them! Four thumbs up! :)

Colleen
Colleen

Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff at the Kenosha Country Club! From the first day we visited until after the wedding they went above and beyond to make our day great! David, ... Read more Kyle, and Chris were wonderful to work with. They went out of their way the day of the wedding and before to check with us, make sure everything was going the way we wanted, and keeping everything moving! The staff was so amazing and helpful as we were preparing for the wedding day and setting up day of, and they checked in with not only myself but the guests, getting them anything they needed. The day was beautiful, the food was delicious (guests were raving about it), and the staff went out of their way to make it perfect! I highly recommend the Kenosha Country Club for any event, and I would definitely go with them for future events.