Ken's Creative Kitchen

Annapolis, MD · View map · Visit website

About Ken's Creative Kitchen

Ken’s Creative Kitchen is an award-winning wedding caterer based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in providing impeccable catering services and the finest cuisine that exceeds your expectations. They also provide event production and custom event creation for couples in the Annapolis area.

Ken’s Creative Kitchen is a full-service wedding catering company that features the finest and freshest ingredients available. Food catering presentations are generous, concentrating on texture, style and taste.

Cuisine

Whether you have dietary needs or are looking to serve a region-specific meal, Ken’s Creative Kitchen will create a custom menu to meet your needs. They will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services for your wedding meal. Choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family-style, plated, stations, tapas, tastings and hors d'oeuvres. Ken’s Creative Kitchen is available for the following cuisine styles:

• African
  • Mexican
  • Seafood
  • Southern/southwestern

Other Services

Event coordination services, bartending services, cake cutting, and signature drinks can all be supplied by Ken’s Creative Kitchen. Various wedding decor items are also available, including:

• Chairs

Featured
Charlotte

Married on 05/11/2019

Delicious and Amazing!!

I could not more highly recommend Ken's Creative Kitchen. We had MANY people tell us they were the best wedding food they had ever had. We worked with Katie for most of the process. She was incredibly ... Read more organized and provided suggestions as requested. On the day of the wedding we worked with Helen. She put me at ease. She had everything under control. I would ask a question and she not only knew the answer, but would often have checked in on whatever I was thinking about already. She was a rock star! The whole team was. It felt like we had a specific server attending to our needs. She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted. The entire night, I knew everything was flowing easily. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Do yourself a favor and hire Ken's!!

Jane
Jane

Married on 06/02/2019

Words cannot describe - Ken's is simply the best

Ken's Creative Kitchen really made the difference between a good wedding and a spectacular wedding. The service their staff provides and the food that they create (from the tasting and follow-up ... Read more communication all the way to the wedding day) cannot be compared to any of the other caterers we spoke to. Even our guests noticed and commented on how wonderful the caterers were. I cannot thank Ken and his team enough.

R
Rachel Chun

Married on 04/06/2019

A-mazing from start to finish

My husband and I worked with Lauren throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is truly exceptional. Smart, personable, professional, flexible... She worked with us to create a catering menu ... Read more we could afford, and staffed appropriately to execute a flawless dinner service. She is also quite knowledgeable about aspects of the wedding day outside of just catering. She acted as our coordinator on the wedding day as well, perfection! She greeted us with drinks and appetizers the moment our ceremony ended, and was always one step ahead in ensuring every aspect of the reception unfolded perfectly. She is a gem!