Ken's Creative Kitchen

Annapolis, MD · View map · Visit website

About Ken's Creative Kitchen

Ken’s Creative Kitchen is an award-winning wedding caterer based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in providing impeccable catering services and the finest cuisine that exceeds your expectations. They also provide event production and custom event creation for couples in the Annapolis area.

Ken’s Creative Kitchen is a full-service wedding catering company that features the finest and freshest ingredients available. Food catering presentations are generous, concentrating on texture, style and taste.

Cuisine

Whether you have dietary needs or are looking to serve a region-specific meal, Ken’s Creative Kitchen will create a custom menu to meet your needs. They will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services for your wedding meal. Choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family-style, plated, stations, tapas, tastings and hors d'oeuvres. Ken’s Creative Kitchen is available for the following cuisine styles:

• African
  • Mexican
  • Seafood
  • Southern/southwestern

Other Services

Event coordination services, bartending services, cake cutting, and signature drinks can all be supplied by Ken’s Creative Kitchen. Various wedding decor items are also available, including:

• Chairs

Featured
Charlotte

Married on 05/11/2019

Delicious and Amazing!!

I could not more highly recommend Ken's Creative Kitchen. We had MANY people tell us they were the best wedding food they had ever had. We worked with Katie for most of the process. She was incredibly ... Read more organized and provided suggestions as requested. On the day of the wedding we worked with Helen. She put me at ease. She had everything under control. I would ask a question and she not only knew the answer, but would often have checked in on whatever I was thinking about already. She was a rock star! The whole team was. It felt like we had a specific server attending to our needs. She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted. The entire night, I knew everything was flowing easily. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Do yourself a favor and hire Ken's!!

C
Caroline

Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible Experience!

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Ken’s Creative Kitchen! Ken’s continually went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. The food was delicious and I had many guests ... Read more tell me how much they enjoyed their meals. Beyond the food though, Lauren, our catering coordinator, and the entire staff really made everything from rentals to food to timelines come together. I didn’t have a wedding planner and I honestly didn’t need one because Ken’s services were so all inclusive. Lauren was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and also so sweet to me and our families on the wedding day! Thank you to Lauren and all of Ken’s staff for all of your hard work!

Jen
Jen Davis

Married on 07/13/2019

Easiest wedding decision

Let catering be your easiest wedding vendor selection. Ken's Creative Kitchen is the pro team. Food was excellent. Service was fantastic. Katie is incredibly responsive and professional. She made the ... Read more planning process seamless. We left the tasting with happy full bellies. On the day-of, Helen was that smiling kind face that kept checking in to make sure we had what we needed. Guests raved about the food, especially the crab cakes. I am so happy we selected Ken's for our wedding. We originally considered other vendors to "feel like we'd done our research," but, as my fiance pointed out, I was so comfortable and trusting of Katie and Ken's reputation. It was a stress-free experience (what a treasure in wedding planning!). Thank you Ken's!