Kensington Makeup

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Kensington Makeup

Kensington Makeup, based out of Scottsdale, Arizona, is a wedding beauty and health company that provides on-site services to brides. This company has developed a team of reliable and talented artists to assist in the details of your special day no matter the size of the wedding party. This team is dedicated to serving you and will offer help at a moment's notice; they've even been known to open request and help emails at odd hours of the night. If you have a preference for a stylist, just ask, and you will be matched with someone who will help you stay within your specific budget and meet your personal style preferences.

Kensington Makeup offers services from three different teams with various levels of experience. Package pricing differs based on the team you choose because each team brings a different level of experience to the table. The most experienced team, the Master Artists, provide the following services:

• Bride makeup

Radhika
Featured
Radhika

Married on 04/28/2018

I worked with Kensington Makeup for my hair and makeup for my Indian & Western fusion wedding day, and I am so, SO HAPPY I did! Holli was absolutely amazing and seriously made me look more beautiful ... Read more than I have ever looked. It was important to me to have a look that could work for both the Western and Hindu ceremonies, and then for the reception, and Holli nailed it. She was also so sweet and flexible with me on the day-off the wedding to expertly change my hair look slightly from the trial, which included extensions. The entire Kensington makeup team was also so amazing with hair/makeup for all my bridesmaids and family members as well. I paid to have touch-up service throughout the day as well, which I also appreciated because I had many dress / look changes. My hair held up throughout all of this, and I seriously wish I could have hair like that everyday. :) Overall I loved the way I looked and felt on my wedding day, and I could not recommend Kensington and Holli more! Thank you!

C
Catrina

Married on 03/24/2019

AZ wedding

Diana (senior level) was absolutely amazing. She did my make up perfectly along with my hair. She got my vision and did the minor changes i requested after my trial. Many commented how flawless and ... Read more natural my make up was. I’m someone who doesn’t ever wear make up, so when I do it’s noticeable. So I was relieved to know I didn’t look fake and over make up’d. The time line for myself along with my girls was spot on. I couldn’t have chosen a better vendor for hair and make up.

C
Christine

Married on 03/08/2019

Beyond expectations!!

I had two professionals for my wedding party. They did an exceptional job! They made us look natural and not “plastic”. We had fun with them. They were prompt and timing was perfect. Read more I had two professionals for my wedding party. They did an exceptional job! They made us look natural and not “plastic”. We had fun with them. They were prompt and timing was perfect.