Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants

Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants is a wedding officiant company in Louisville, Kentucky. They serve couples throughout the Kentuckiana area for all types of wedding ceremonies. From traditional, formal, informal, civil, non-denominational, customized weddings and more, they are able to accommodate whatever you are looking for.

Owner Mike will work with you to make sure that your wedding vision comes to life on one of the most important days of your life. He offers several packages for you to choose from in order to fit any style and budget. Plus, he is available whenever you are ready, whether that is same day, next month or even next year. Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants offer the following services:

• Customized vows
  • Ceremony lengths from less than 30 minutes to over 60 minutes
  • Licensed officiant in all 50 states

6 Reviews for Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants

6 Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants Reviews

S
sylvia

Married on 05/19/2018

Mike was very awesome to work with. Made everything so easy. Would highly recommend Read more Mike was very awesome to work with. Made everything so easy. Would highly recommend

C
cheryl

Married on 03/04/2017

Even though my partner and I are a same sex couple, we really wanted a traditional style wedding, but were having problems finding someone who would accommodate us. Mike was great to work with and ... Read more made several suggestions that we incorporated into our ceremony. He made everyone feel comfortable and really made it an enjoyable experience. He was an absolute joy to work with and several people in my wedding party said they wished he would have officiated their wedding. Thank you for everything you did!!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/18/2016

My Officiant canceled one week before my wedding. Needless to say I was in a panic. I e-mailed Mike and he responded immediately. After talking to him, I knew I made the right choice. He assured me ... Read more me everything was going to be ok and was very helpful. He had the first draft of the ceremony to me within a couple hours, and after e-mailing back and forth a couple time, I had the perfect ceremony. He came to the rehearsal and helped everyone out and showed up early to the wedding just to make sure everything was ok. I can not say enough nice things about him. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!