Kentucky Pro DJ

Richmond, KY · View map

About Kentucky Pro DJ

Kentucky Pro DJ is a professional entertainment company based in Richmond, Kentucky, that provides services throughout Lexington, Louisville, and Georgetown. Owner DJ Jason Henninger started the company in 2009, and has since been joined by other professional DJs, including his wife Amanda. The team at Kentucky Pro DJ like infusing new and exciting ideas to the music scene. The company books just one event a day, and gets to know the desires and needs of each couple to offer them a customized music experience

The team at Kentucky Pro DJ play a variety of music genres such as rock, pop, oldies, electronic, hip-hop, top 40, country, jazz, and R&B. To add to the excitement, the company offers a photo booth for couples and guests to enjoy and capture memories. Additional equipment such as microphones, projectors, uplighting, and a sound/PA system is also provided. Kentucky Pro DJ's complete wedding services include::

• Consultations

C
Caroline C Tyler

Married on 06/01/2019

Jason is the best!

I can't recommend Jason and Kentucky Pro DJ enough. They went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly at our wedding reception. Our guests had a great time and Jason played a big role ... Read more in our event's success. Jason is very professional, accommodating, and thorough. He went above and beyond the duties of a DJ and was helpful throughout our entire planning process. We were so happy to have Jason as a part of our team and I highly recommend him.

M
Megan

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing !!!

Working with KY Pro DJ was a breeze! Brent made our night spectacular! Me and my husband would highly recommend them to anyone who does not want to have to worry if their guests are going to have a ... Read more good time. Brent made sure the dance floor stayed full all night long !!

Maria
Maria

Married on 05/24/2019

I had so much fun!

I always wonder when I read perfect reviews whether the people writing them are real. In fact, when I initially read the reviews on this page I thought it might be too good to be true. But, having ... Read more been a customer, I would give nothing but the highest recommendation to Kentucky Pro DJ. Each element of planning, from my initial meeting to reminders to paperwork and payment was easy and efficient. KY Pro DJ staff were extremely respectful of my time, as wedding planning can keep you very busy. I was pleased with how meetings were fun, to the point, and comprehensive. They also provided great tips, like how to keep your guests dancing. Brent was our MC and he did an amazing job helping us plan the perfect timeline for the reception. We relied on his expertise, which was a great decision, because everything flowed smoothly and allowed us time to enjoy ourselves and do what we most wanted, which was dance! I will also add that Brent was very professional, relaxed, and just seemed like an all-around fun sort of person who inspired me to be the life of the party. He was clearly having fun watching my new husband and I have fun, and he never seemed rushed at all. Brent obviously has a passion for his work and made it seem effortless. I will probably join his fan club, that's how great he was. I could tell that KY Pro DJ had closely reviewed our reception planning forms. I heard a lot of my favorites played and the dance floor was full most of the night. In fact, I moved a couple of tables to expand the dance floor because people were having so much fun! Because KY Pro DJ assigns both an MC and a DJ to each event, all the transitions were seamless and smooth. The staff works together like a well-oiled machine. Finally, I will say that as a bride who worked with several different vendors, it was a huge relief that I never once had to nag KY Pro DJ, worry about whether they would follow through or have the right equipment, etc. It was so nice to be able to trust them to do a good job, and on a day that should be full of joy, you just can't put a price on not having to worry, because a bad DJ can ruin a reception. I would highly recommend KY Pro DJ to any engaged couple, and have already sent their contact information to my best friend, who will be tying the knot next year. It's so easy to want to scrimp and save on things when it comes to wedding planning, and I'm always very frugal. But I promise you that nobody will care about the napkins or linens you use. They WILL care about the quality of your DJ. KY Pro is the way to go!