Kenzie and Company

Spring, TX · View map · Visit website

About Kenzie and Company

Kenzie and Company is a Houston-based mobile makeup and hair artistry company that specializes in bridal beauty. Their talented team of hair and makeup artists will meet you on-location to beautifully transform you and your bridal party. Using long-lasting airbrush foundation makeup and on-trend hairstyling techniques, Kenzie and Company can cover all your wedding day beauty needs.

Serving Houston and the surrounding areas, Kenzie and Company provides on-site airbrush makeup and formal hairstyling for weddings and other special occasions. Their makeup team uses high-definition airbrush foundation as well as high pigment and professional-grade traditional makeup to create flawless, photo-ready looks. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultation

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 01/14/2017

We have used Kenzie's service twice: once for my older daughter's wedding and once for my younger daughter's Sweet 16. We were very pleased! All of the girls in both parties looked gorgeous! Kenzie ... Read more and her team took time to ask what the girls wanted, looked at pics, and recreated the desired looks beautifully! Thank you! I have some gorgeous pictures as a result!

M
Miriam

Married on 07/13/2019

Best makeup artist ever!

She made me look like a better version of myself and the hair and makeup lasted for the whole day (including a photoshoot outside in the humid Houston weather). Everybody complimented me. Definitely ... Read more recommend!

Mandy
Mandy

Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent!!

My hair and make up lasted all day despite the fact that it rained the whole day on my wedding day. Everything was perfect and I felt so beautiful. Read more My hair and make up lasted all day despite the fact that it rained the whole day on my wedding day. Everything was perfect and I felt so beautiful.