Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artistry

Iowa City, IA · View map · Visit website

About Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artistry

Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artistry is a professional makeup company located in Iowa City, Iowa. Owner and makeup artist, Kenzie, works individually with each of her clients to collaborate and create their perfect bridal look. With years of experience, you can trust that Kenzie will accentuate your best features and make you look amazing for your wedding.

Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artistry is available for booking for a variety of makeup services. Her process starts with preparing the skin with the best products to make sure you look your very best. She then creates the look that you two have decided on. Not only can she make you look flawless for your big day, but she also offers group makeup services for bridal parties as well. She can provide the following services:

• Airbrush makeup

M
Featured
Mallory

Married on 08/18/2018

Wow. Kenzie blew me away. We had set up a time for trial and she listened to everything I wanted. After reviewing the pics from our trial, I decided I wanted a more dramatic look (I know, not typical ... Read more wedding) and she accommodated me for an additional trial even though I said we could just do it the day of the wedding. On my wedding day she came with all of her stuff and mirrors and was so professional. My entire wedding party looked AMAZING. I felt perfect. My make up was exactly how I pictured it. The best part, it stayed on all day in the humid Iowa summer. If you’re considering booking Kenzie, do it. She does a great job, so professional and really knows her stuff. She made me look and feel perfect and my husband loved that I looked like me. Great experience all around.

Danielle
Danielle Hampton

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing wedding makeup!

Kenzie did such an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! I wanted a "Meghan Markle Royal Wedding" makeup look and WOW she delivered! She did a beautiful job on all my bridesmaids and scheduled each ... Read more makeup session out perfectly! The whole morning went by without a hitch! She was also a joy to have around that morning! Highly highly recommend for wedding day makeup or any event!

V
Vannesa

Married on 09/07/2018

Kenzie has done my makeup on several occasions and I've loved it! Shes always on time and can work under pressure. Her makeup quality is the best. Super CLEAN. Read more Kenzie has done my makeup on several occasions and I've loved it! Shes always on time and can work under pressure. Her makeup quality is the best. Super CLEAN.