Kera Photography

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Kera Photography

Kera Photography is passionate about creating colorful, timeless wedding photography by using natural light and capturing authentic moments. Kéra is full of energy and is committed to creating a wedding photography experience that will be comfortable, easygoing and fun.

Experience
Kéra got into photography over 10 years ago, when she was introduced to film. She developed her skills as a photojournalist while working as an editorial photographer for the Naples Daily News. She discovered her love for wedding photography when working for a high-end wedding photographer in 2011. Since then, she has made Saint Petersburg her home and has built her own wedding photography company.

Kera Photography offers several wedding photography packages to best fit your needs. Packages include an engagement shoot, shooting in multiple locations, digital files, proofs and high-resolution images. Additional photography services and items include:

• Additional hours

Gallagher Peters Wedding
Featured
Cate

Married on 06/24/2016

If there is one decision in wedding planning that you can have total confidence in, go with Kera! She was recommended to me by a friend and from the moment she answered the phone for our ... Read more consultation, I knew she was a perfect match! She was helpful and gracious throughout the entire experience. We met her at our venue before the wedding and she took the time to walk the grounds with us and go over how the wedding day pictures would work. On the big day, her calm and confidence took so much stress off of me and I could completely rely on her to capture every moment. Our DJ even came to me before the wedding and told me Kera was his favorite photographer to work with in the area and I had made a great choice! My family and friends all complimented me on how sweet and unobtrusive she was and how her reassuring spirit helped make the day. And the photos...AMAZING! She had over 60 pictures up on her Facebook page by noon the next day and within 3 weeks I had my entire album of over 750 images that are each absolutely perfect! One of my biggest priorities in wedding planning was to find an excellent, reliable, friendly photographer and Kera exceeded all my greatest expectations. If you have the opportunity to book with her- you'll be the lucky one!

Bonnie
Bonnie Newman

Getting married on 08/02/2021

Professional, yet feels like a friend just hanging out.

Kera is hands down the best photographer you could ever invest in. My partner and I had Kera shoot one of those adorable "in-home" sessions for us shortly after we moved into a new place together, and ... Read more we really wanted to capture our excitement about this "fresh start" for us. She came into our home and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, yet silly and playful. Instead of "posing" us, she really directed us and asked us questions about each other that prompted such natural laughter or moody moments out of us. We even learned some new things about each other! If you're looking for a photographer who is professional, makes you feel comfortable, and just feels like a friend hanging out with you, look no further than Kera. We will definitely be hiring her for future moments we want captured as well. 💜

K
Kristin

Getting married on 08/10/2019

We love Kera!

We absolutely LOVED working with Kera and getting to know her from the proposal to engagement pics to the wedding. She killed it every time! Our pictures are all so great and we’ve received so many ... Read more compliments on them. She really invests the time into getting to know you and it reflects in her work. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have her capture some of the most precious moments of our lives. We will cherish these pictures and the new friend we’ve gained, forever!