Keren Photography

Bayamon, PR · View map · Visit website

About Keren Photography

Keren Photography is a wedding photography business based in Bayamon, Puerto Rico that will capture your memories with essential elements and unique style. With multiple certifications and 12 years of experience, they will use their passion to make your photos a work of art.

Keren Photography uses a modern, photojournalistic style to focus on each detail and capture the romance in each image. They provide personalized service in order to give clients the best possible experience and are dedicated to producing high-quality photos that will last a lifetime for the couple. Each image they capture is carefully prepared and filled with emotion, beauty and spirit. Services include:

• Available for travel

E
Featured
Edgardo

Married on 12/17/2015

Now days you have to choose from a classy photographer that takes the same type of photos since 50 years ago or from a super digital maniac photographer that will manipulate your photos so much in the ... Read more pc that is even noticeable. But then there is Keren… Everybody dreams of having photos of your wedding that will look just like those you see on the magazines, but you know, real and not selling alcohol or cologne. Keren, you have made us something else, those photos you took are amazing! So natural, so professional, so new, so rare, so you. I have never seen photos like the ones that you take, new poses, places… you have this vision of a perfect photo that makes you unique. Thank you a lot, because you made our wedding memories the most beautiful and meaningful experience of our life. Opening that Acrylic fist page, is opening a portal and living that day over again. Thank You, Keren, and bless you and your job. You are the best! And you Facebook page proves it!

C
Claudia

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Keren is simply AMAZING! In our first meeting, we set a date for a love story session where I planned to propose to my girlfriend. Keren kept in touch and even calmed my nervous jitters before the ... Read more session. She was my accomplice during the love story, even hiding and guarding the engagement ring. Keren made us feel completely comfortable during the session and led us every step of the way. We had so much fun joking around that sometimes I forgot I was about to propose. Her pictures completely captured every special moment from our engagement, even those we didn't immediately noticed. I am immensely grateful for her help and for giving us spectacular pictures to remember this amazing day. Keren is charming, completely professional and extremely passionate about her work. I can confidently say she is the best photographer in the business.

M
Melanie

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Keren took our love story pictures and they were simply stunning. She is professional, full of great ideas, and simply amazing! I loved that she took the time to talk to us through the whole process, ... Read more process, which made us feel really comfortable. Our photos and album are gorgeous thanks to her. If you want amazing, fun memorable pictures, then Keren is the one to go with. She is highly recommend!!!! *Keren will be taking our wedding fotos as well on December 2019, and we couldn’t be happier! Thank you Keren!!!