Kerrian Company

Woodbridge, CT · View map · Visit website

About Kerrian Company

Kerrian Company is a wedding photo booth provider based in Woodbridge, Connecticut. This company seeks to capture the emotion of your wedding day in a fun manner.

Experience

Kerri, the owner and operator of Kerrian Company, is a full-time photographer with a photojournalistic style and experience in portraiture using natural or studio lighting. Her work has publishing credits in such outlets as AT&T telecommunications, Uptown magazine, Marinello School of Beauty, New Haven Register, Southern Connecticut State University Journal, and Costco.

A starting wedding package includes a photo booth, backdrops, disk of digital images, prints, and props. Other photo booth items available include an enclosed booth and social media integration.

Other Services

In addition to their photo booth rentals, Kerrian Company also offers a range of other services.

Kerri has experience with wedding, engagement, and boudoir photography. Event rentals and customized letterpress are available, as are other services, including:

• Commercial photography

Shaluanda
Shaluanda Elliott

Married on 04/28/2019

Saved my wedding

When I arrived at my venue it was nothing like I was told it was going to be (by the people who were set to do my decorating) but Kerriann came in and saved the day if it wasn’t for her my wedding ... Read more would have been a complete disaster I truly thank god for her I cried until I walked back in to the venue and saw the magic Kerriann did to help me she is so amazing and efficient and attentive

J
Jodian Gordon

Married on 02/02/2019

Was very good

I will highly recommended Kerrian for any event she is very professional and curtious. Read more I will highly recommended Kerrian for any event she is very professional and curtious.

T
Tasha Mayes

Married on 01/25/2019

Great experience

I ordered a throne chair for my 30th Birthday, it came in a timely manner and the response was quick and extremely professional. Would I order again. Absolutely! Read more I ordered a throne chair for my 30th Birthday, it came in a timely manner and the response was quick and extremely professional. Would I order again. Absolutely!!