Kerrie Baldwin

Dedham, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Kerrie Baldwin

Kerrie Baldwin, Beauty Eversion is a wedding beauty service based in Dedham, Massachusetts. Kerrie specializes in on-site wedding day beauty, creating looks that highlight your beauty both inside and out. She knows that on your wedding day, you want to present the best version of yourself, not look like someone else caked beneath heavy makeup. As you embark on a new phase of your life, Kerrie will help ring in this new era with a look that makes you feel confident, beautiful, and ready to step into this wonderful new adventure. Kerrie will travel directly to you on your day, alleviating stress with a calming presence that stems from her background in Reiki and yoga. She will even guide you and your wedding party through a calming yoga class so you can look and feel incredible as you prepare for the most special day of your life.

Kerrie Baldwin, Beauty Eversion combines a zen-like atmosphere with phenomenal hair and makeup skills to usher in your wedding day. Perfect your look beforehand with hair and makeup trials, so you and Kerrie can align on precisely what you want. With on-site hair and makeup, from updos to blowouts, natural to glam, Kerrie will beautify you and your entire wedding party with looks that reflect your true personality and style, ensuring you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself from the beginning to end of your wedding day.

61 Reviews for Kerrie Baldwin

61 Kerrie Baldwin Reviews

T
Featured
Tricia

Married on 09/23/2017

Kerrie is absolutely amazing! She did hair and makeup for myself, my mom and 5 bridesmaids in just a few hours allowing us extra time to relax prior to getting into our dresses. She was so easy to ... Read more work with and was extremely patient with me when I couldn't decide how to wear my hair. I highly recommend Kerrie, she did a fabulous job and my wedding was a day I'll never forget. Thanks Kerrie!

E
Erica

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Make-Up Artist- Highly Recommend!

Kerrie was so wonderful to work with for my bridal make-up from start to finish! She was flexible in scheduling my trial and came to my home. She is patient and kind and really listened to me to ... Read more understand the look I was going for. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and completed the make up for myself and my bridal parter calmly and quickly. We all were so happy with how we looked- we all felt great but like our selves. She uses very high quality make-up that worked great for my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend Kerrie to anyone looking for a make-up artist for any event!

E
Erica Quigley

Married on 10/07/2018

Kerrie is relaxed, professional, and down to earth.

Kerrie was amazing. I put off looking for a hair/makeup vendor because I almost never style my hair or use makeup! Kerrie put me at ease and did a phenomenal job with me and my ladies (including my ... Read more nieces, ages 7 and 10). She did makeup for me and my maid of honor, and we were both thrilled with the natural, elegant look she created. Kerrie incorporated two flowers I'd chosen, and made sure my veil would be well-supported. My bridesmaids' hair was gorgeous, and held up great during a long night of dancing! Kerrie navigated some unexpectedly closed streets right around our location, and kept her calm, pleasant demeanor even though we weren't able to follow the order we'd planned, and even as my maid of honor rushed to get there after finishing bouquets. Kerrie did her hair and makeup in record time! I recommend Kerrie wholeheartedly.