Kerri's Kreations Photography

Oakmont, PA · View map

About Kerri's Kreations Photography

My images reflect more than just how you look on your special day! I tell my clients all the time, "I hate posing people, I just want to set the scene and capture you interacting with each other." If your dynamic is to be silly and make each other laugh, then that's what I want to see...if you tend to be more romantic then that's what should be evident in your photographs. When I look through a couples wedding pictures my favorite images are always the ones where the bride and groom have forgotten there's a camera nearby and are totally wrapped up in being with each other.

My name is Kerri and I would love to meet you! Please tell me more about your wedding so that I can advise you on a package tailored to your specific needs.

I look forward to hearing from you by email at kerri@kerriskreationsphotography.com or by phone: 724-880-0923. Packages begin at $2100 with most couples choosing to spend around $3900.

37 Reviews for Kerri's Kreations Photography

37 Kerri's Kreations Photography Reviews

S
Shannon

Married on 09/10/2011

Kerri was amazing to work with. We did an engagement session as well, weeks before the wedding, and she made us feel some comfortable. It also put us at ease for the wedding day. She does not pose ... Read more people, which I love, but you have to get used to being \'natural\' in front of the camera. I can\'t stop looking at the pictures she has posted from our day and am super excited to see the rest of them.

F
Fallon

Married on 07/16/2011

I can't say enough positive things about Kerri's work! We did our engagement session and she captured the essence of our relationship perfectly! Our images that she has posted thus far from our ... Read more wedding simply astounded us. She is magical! I never thought I would like pictures of myself as much as I adore our pictures from our wedding!! I can't wait to see the rest :)

M
Melissa

Married on 11/21/2009

Kerri was an absolute pleasure to have as our wedding photographer! She allowed us to build a package to get the pictures we wanted and delivered exceptional engagement and wedding photos! She was ... Read more incredibly patient and flexible with my husband and I when we had to reschedule our engagement photos because of an unexpected problem on our end. She showed up to our wedding early and made sure to get all of the photos we wanted (and more!) while barely being noticed. One of my bridesmaids liked her so much that she is going to have her photograph her wedding as well! We also got our photos back in a couple of months, which was a very reasonable amount of time. She was fun and professional and we couldn't be happier with the photos we have to remind us of our wedding day!