Kerry Renee Photography

Fredericksburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Kerry Renee Photography

Kerry Renee Photography is a wedding photography business based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Kerry, who is the owner of the business, specializes in lifestyle and wedding photography. Before each couple’s wedding, she meets up with them in person or via phone or Skype. Following that, she will be by your side throughout the entire planning process leading up to and on your big day. She carefully documents each moment because she understands just how important they will be to you throughout the years.

Before the big day, couples can take part in an engagement session. Then, on your big day, Kerry Renee Photography can capture your memories in her signature natural and photojournalistic style. Once your wedding is over, in around four weeks you will receive your personalized online gallery. Couples also have the option of choosing from albums, a canvas, matted prints, prints, and more.

4 Reviews for Kerry Renee Photography

4 Kerry Renee Photography Reviews

Kelsey
Kelsey Duke

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!!!

Kerry was fantastic! My wedding planning process was not easy, but she was so supportive. Even though she was business, she was compassionate and sensitive to the situation. She was so easy to work ... Read more with!! The entire wedding party and guests all raves about how amazing she was. Her communication, payment system, contract, etc. was extremely easy to use and efficient. She was one of the few vendors I knew I had NOTHING to worry about. You will NOT ever regret choosing her as your wedding photographer, I promise!!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/04/2019

Love Kerry

I randomly googled wedding photographers and THANK GOD Kerry popped up. When we met up for our 1st meeting I loved Kerry's bubbly personality and the giant hug she gave me. Then after we book with her ... Read more she offered to met us at our venue to tour it since she had never been. Which was a lovely bonus and something she definitely DIDNT have to do. Kerry was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to everyone!

K
Kaitlyn Lindholm

Married on 11/03/2018

Kerry helped make our day so special!

Kerry really is the best it gets! My husband and I got married at the Glasgow Farm on Nov. 3rd and it was truly magical! We cannot thank Kerry enough for capturing all of our special moments and ... Read more really caring about making our day so special!