Kesh Events

Chicago, IL · View map

About Kesh Events

Silhouettes of soft gorgeous draperies, night lights that sparkle like stars, romance in the air as the violinist serenades the crowd, a gentle kiss from the groom to his bride. At KESH Events, we are all about these loving minutiae.

KESH Events is a boutique event planning and design firm known for creating timeless and luxurious weddings worldwide. From ultra chic to multicultural weddings, our passion is to ensure your moments are seamless and memorable.

Whether you need just a day’s coordination or you need us right by your side every step of the way, we’re here to make your upcoming experience how you dreamed it would be, UNFORGETABLE!!!

10 Reviews for Kesh Events

10 Kesh Events Reviews

B
Bethany

Married on 03/13/2017

Akeshi is amazing. We literally went to her and were like we want to get married in Greece, which we have never been, and need you to help up with everything. She went above and beyond and created an ... Read more experience that we will remember forever.

Tash
Tashianna

Married on 05/16/2014

SPECTACULAR! That is what I have to say about Akeshi and her team! From the beginning of our correspondence, Akeshi was very pleasant to work with. She was easy to talk to and was able to turn all ... Read more of my ideas into words and ultimately a picture perfect event. We did our initial consultation at my venue, where Akeshi got a feel for the space and let me know what she could do for me, and what was needed. She was very flexible with our proposal as I requested many changes after the first one was sent in, still she stayed patient and very professional. My Wedding day was MORE than I could have ever dreamed it would be. I didn't picture it in my head looking as beautiful as it looked, she really brought everything that we talked about to life, and went above and beyond to make sure that it was exactly how she said it would be (even with a few extra tweaks). I absolutely loved everything about the decor, it looked like something out of a movie. My wedding was at the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower in Chicago on the 99th floor, and everything was just breathtaking. My sweetheart table was a huge hit with my guests, everyone loved how she put it together. All in all, I would definitely recommend Akeshi to anyone planning a wedding, or any event that needs coordination and decoration for that matter, she really knows her stuff, and it's evident in her work that she really cares about the people that she works with, she was really involved in making sure my day looked amazing, my wedding would not have been the same without Kesh Events!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/28/2013

Akeshi was my planner for my September 28, 2013 wedding at The Murphy Chicago. Interestingly, I retained her company 6 weeks before my event once I realized that I could not do it ALL on my own. From ... Read more our initial meeting and throughout the whole process Akeshi was professional, enthusiastic, and extremely creative. I walked into her office with good ideas, but she was able to take my ideas to the next level and made them GREAT. She communicated with all of my vendors and became the central point of contact, this allowed me to relax and enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was stunning and went on without a hitch. Overall, the work that her and her team performed exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend Kesh Events and wish I could do it again just to work with Akeshi and the Kesh team.