Kestrel Montes Calligraphy

Santa Rosa, California · View map

About Kestrel Montes Calligraphy

Kestrel Montes (inkmethis) is a professional calligrapher based in the North Bay, Sonoma Wine Country of California. Feel free to give me a call so we can chat about your special projects. 707-696-2735

2 Reviews for Kestrel Montes Calligraphy

2 Kestrel Montes Calligraphy Reviews

Shaina
Shaina Braun

Getting married on 10/05/2024

Easy to work with! Especially with lots of last minute details!

Kestrel's writing is beautiful and she was able to create gorgeous name tags for our event. She was super flexible and helpful in finding pens and styles that fit our theme. Read more Kestrel's writing is beautiful and she was able to create gorgeous name tags for our event. She was super flexible and helpful in finding pens and styles that fit our theme.

Carmela
Carmela Heintzelman

Married on 10/15/2018

Simply the best!

I came across Kestrel a few years ago when I was learning calligraphy. She is now my go-to source for all things calligraphy related. Not only does Ink Me This make the best stamps (they'll even make ... Read more a stamp out of your own custom design!), she is an incredibly talented calligrapher, teacher, font-maker, and half of the husband/wife team that makes up Ink Me This and Engrave Me This. Her husband Francisco turns the most beautiful calligraphy pens-- they can hardly keep them in stock! I recently received a leather blotter with my name engraved on it in her beautiful calligraphy. Whether you are a bride who needs calligraphy for your wedding or a personalized gift for your wedding party, or you're a calligrapher or wedding professional --Ink Me This will have something special for you. You can also feel good that you're supporting a small business!

Kestrel Montes Calligraphy FAQ