Kevin Ewing Photography

Abingdon, MD, MD · View map · Visit website

About Kevin Ewing Photography

My name is Kevin Ewing and I am the owner/photographer of Kevin Ewing Photography. I pride myself on really taking the time to find out each couple's vision so that it is picked up in the pictures. I have experience with indoor, outdoor, and desitnation weddings.

Services Include:

S
Sherae

Getting married on 08/09/2019

A true professional!

Kevin is an exceptional young man who has a true passion for his work. He's easy to work with and you can tell that he loves what he does by the lengths that he will go to get the perfect shot. You ... Read more won't be disappointed!

T
Thadeus

Getting married on 05/04/2019

Engagement Photos

He made our session fun! Played music, we had a great time attempting a throwing leaves shot with his son! Epic fail but very fun! We love how our engagment photos turned out! Tj and Jessica Read more He made our session fun! Played music, we had a great time attempting a throwing leaves shot with his son! Epic fail but very fun! We love how our engagment photos turned out! Tj and Jessica

Cory
Cory Pfeffer

Married on 10/07/2018

Professional photos and excellent price

Kevin and his team arrived promptly and scouted our the area to pick some good locations and were also flexible in getting shots important to me. He was polite and easy to work with and the photos ... Read more turned out beautifully. We opted for a basic package which was affordable and a great value for us.

Kevin Ewing Photography FAQ