Kevin Ferguson Weddings

Liberty, NY · View map

About Kevin Ferguson Weddings

My approach to wedding photography can best be described as laid back but meticulous. My style is a unique combination of both photojournalism and traditional imagery, infused with a flair of fashion for that modern edge. I take pride in the continual quest to produce images that are new and different for every client. Of course, I will also do what i can to deisgn a customized package to suit your wedding needs.

Wedding photography that goes well beyond just documenting the details of your day is what I am all about. I use my style to create unique artistry that is timeless. If you are looking for dramatic images that will make people sit back in amazement, then reach out for more info!

kevin@fergusonweddings.com www.fergusonweddings.com 845-292-7468

Servicing the Greater NYC, New Jersey, Pocono and Northeast US, as well as destination weddings globally.

24 Reviews for Kevin Ferguson Weddings

24 Kevin Ferguson Weddings Reviews

H
Hillary

Married on 06/10/2017

I knew Kevin was amazing because of using him with my sister's wedding, but he really blew me away with my own wedding. He has a creative vision and eye for small details that really show when you ... Read more receive your pictures. He makes sure that you get a sneak peek within 24 hours. He and his assistant Blü are funny and a pleasant to work with which make for a more natural pose and smile. I made sure he was the first vendor booked after I had my date secure (and probably would have changed my date if he wasn't available because he's that good!)

User4689280

2+ years ago

Kevin was amazing on our wedding day, he cracked jokes & made us feel at ease throughout the entire day. He will literally do anything to get the perfect (creative) shot & we can't wait to see the ... Read more pictures. He made sure we were comfortable & that we got to spend time with our guests instead of taking pictures for hours. His attention to detail is incredible & he made sure to get shots of all the personalized details throughout the day. He even did an engagement shoot with use a few months beforehand so we were used to his process in order to get that perfect picture. I couldn't recommend him more, he is an awesome photographer to work with!

A
Alicia

Married on 04/10/2015

Kevin was the photographer for my spring wedding. He does a great job at making you feel at ease on such a stressful day. This man is thorough, accommodating, and talented beyond belief (just to name ... Read more a few qualities). I would book him for ANY of my future occasions! If you choose him, rest assure you're in good hands!