Kevin Main Jewelry

San Luis Obispo, CA · View map

About Kevin Main Jewelry

Kevin Main Jewelry has been voted the best fine jewelry retailer and custom design shop on the Central Coast for 10 Years and running! our showroom features an extensive display of diamond engagement rings, the latest in designer jewelry, custom earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. We are pleased to showcase bridal collections from Hearts on Fire, Forevermark, ArtCarved, Precision Set and Benchmark as well as internationally recognized fashion jewelry designers Marco Bicego, Alishan, Todd Reed and Alex Sepkus. Whether you are looking for a finished piece or want us to design custom jewelry for you, we are here to help.

805.547.0662 | info@kevinmain.com
720 Higuera St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

13 Reviews for Kevin Main Jewelry

13 Kevin Main Jewelry Reviews

User7414994

1+ year ago

Libby listened to what I like and found me the perfect ring. It just happens to be from a French jeweler and the craftsmanship is beyond incredible. They were always polite, professional, and ... Read more personable. I loved everything about the experience, and I have the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. A+!

C
Christie

Married on 07/23/2016

There are not enough words to express how absolutely phenomenal Kevin Main Jewelry is. Kevin and his staff offer the best customer service I have ever experienced - hands down. Not only do they have ... Read more stunning jewelry, their entire staff is knowledgeable, genuine, and incredibly warm and welcoming. My husband and I purchased our wedding bands here, and we have had beyond the perfect experience. Holly has always gone above and beyond to do everything she can to provide the best customer service. After the wedding, I had them sauter my wedding band, which changed the sizing a little. Every time I went in or had to have something done to the bands, I was shocked by how quickly they had my ring back to me. In all my years of having pieces sized at other jewelry stores, this was, BY FAR the best experience I have EVER had. Not only did they turn my ring around incredibly quickly, Holly and Kevin both helped me with my sizing issue and listened to my every concern. Kevin took my ring himself and made the adjustments, and came out to check on the fit, to make sure it was perfect. I have never met a store owner as caring, open, personable, and truly interested and invested in his customers. On many of the occasions where I have visited the store, whether alone, with my husband, or with my parents, Kevin has come out and personally greeted us, remembers who we are, shakes our hands, and engages in conversation with us. There are not many people who do that anymore, and it adds so much positivity to the shopping experience. I could go on and on about how spectacular Kevin Main Jewelry is, but I will leave it at this: the quality of products, services, and customer service at Kevin Main is unsurpassed, and I am more and more impressed every time I go in the store. I will not buy jewelry anywhere else, nor will I ever take any of my precious pieces to any other jewelry store. Kevin, his wife – Kathi -, Holly, and the entire staff at Kevin Main are the best.

C
Charity

Married on 06/03/2016

Kevin Main Jewelry is the best place you could possibly find to create your wedding ring. They’re not just about the ring itself- that would be superficial- but they focus on your overall experience, ... Read more making sure you’re comfortable, happy and beyond delighted with your jewelry purchase. Kevin and Kathi have been family friends for years, but we're the next generation- when we wanted to go in and select our wedding rings, we went in and talked with Marti. She was FANTASTIC! She has a terrific demeanor, just the right approach and an outgoing personality. She really went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable with our selection, and on only the second band she showed us, we knew exactly what we wanted to make happen. We selected two modern hammered rings that were like nothing else we've seen and provided us with exactly the look we didn’t know we were looking for. We provided two family heirloom diamonds and the team at Kevin Main had our rings ready in just a month or so within our fairly small budget! If you’re not sure if you can afford the ring of your dreams, be sure to ask your family members if they have any semi-precious stones that they’re not using and then you’ll be able to save a whole lot of money when looking at rings. So, I highly recommend them with no reservations. We returned with our young nieces and they made sure they were part of the Kevin Main family as well- outstanding customer service by Marti and Jennifer. They will make sure you’re part of the family- especially if you might be a bit intimidated by the whole ring-buying process. Start and end your search here at Kevin Main!