Kevin Smith Transportation Group

Phoenixville, PA · View map · Visit website

About Kevin Smith Transportation Group

Kevin Smith Transportation Group is the premier limousine and transportation company in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, serving the Greater Philadelphia area. They strive to provide premier, superior service when compared to other limousine companies. Offering dedicated solutions from first contact to drop-off, they will ensure that all your needs are accounted for.

Kevin Smith Transportation Group has a large selection of vehicles to choose from, able to accommodate up to 100 passengers. With our large fleet of vehicles, we can accommodate 1 to 100 passengers. Options which are available to clients include a sedan, SUV, shuttle, minibus, limousine, or party bus. They are confident that no matter the couple's desire, they are able to provide the right vehicle for their special day. To help make your wedding event go off without a hitch, they also offer special discounts when booking bachelor or bachelorette parties with them in tandem with wedding occasions.

70 Reviews for Kevin Smith Transportation Group

70 Kevin Smith Transportation Group Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 07/28/2018

We used KST for our July 2018 wedding. We used them as a shuttle to and from the hotel and the venue. The part I was most pleased about their service was their flexibility and honesty. When I wasn't ... Read more sure about how big of a shuttle I needed, Julie, was honest with me about what size I would need, and told me I could down size the shuttle if need be. It was comforting knowing a vendor wasn't trying to rip you off, and was really looking to give you the service that best fit your needs.

Arielle
Arielle Fakhraee

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Professional and reliable

We hired Kevin Smith Transportation for the limo and shuttles for our wedding day. The limo was beautiful and the driver was incredibly friendly. We needed to transport our guests staying at a hotel ... Read more nearby to and from the wedding venue, which was sligthly complicated. To ensure everyone had a ride, we assigned shuttles and the drivers (including John Bell Jr.) really helped us make sure our guests all got to the venue on time. The shuttles were extremely clean and spacious and the people I spoke to when organizing the timelines were very professional. It was also nice to know that the gratuity was included in the bill, so we did not have to worry about that on the day of. I highly recommend Kevin Smith Transportation Group!

Chelsi
Chelsi Decker

Married on 07/20/2019

Tony, our driver, and Kevin Smith Transportation Group were all fantastic!

Tony, our driver, and the Kevin Smith service staff were all fantastic! Tony was polite and professional, yet entirely personable. He kept us cool during our wedding day during the recent heatwave, ... Read more kept us laughing and smiling, and made our wedding day even more memorable! He was a very safe and knowledgeable driver, on top of being great company.