Kevin Warn Photography

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Kevin Warn Photography

Kevin Warn is an international published commercial and wedding photographer based out of Orange County CA. His unique style has brought him weddings clients in Japan, Hawaii, Catalina and all over California. Mixing his strong background in photojournalism and fashion photography, he creates one of a kind story telling images. His team is made up of highly creative individuals which all bring their unique visions to your wedding day. We love to talk and educate our clients so please feel free to call or email today. Thanks

BIO

Kevin Warn has been pursuing photography for nine years since his first trip to Hawaii where he developed a profound understanding of the importance of preserving a memory with an image. This understanding led him overseas to Africa, where he documented the rural conditions in Zimbabwe and Zambia. His style has given him the opportunity to shoot high fashion in Japan and stock photography in Italy and Amsterdam. Kevin has been published in fashion, music, tattoo, fitness and movie magazines as well as newspapers. He feels that the most important parts of photography are the people and their stories. Kevin believes deeply in giving back, and has been involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America among other organizations. In life he will go wherever his photography takes him.

ARTIST STATEMENT

Looking through my lens has opened the world in a whole new light. Colors pop, forms take shape and I witness a fleeting moment that will never be again. I believe every person and place has a story to tell. I enjoy immersing myself in cultures and documenting the lives of others. Whether it's walking the streets and finding interesting faces or documenting locations where history took place, I can't help but photograph the beauty around me. I have witnessed life, death, sadness, triumph, hunger, joy and happiness, which I have used to shape myself into the photographer I am today.

9 Reviews for Kevin Warn Photography

9 Kevin Warn Photography Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 05/18/2014

I loved working with Kevin for my engagement and wedding photos. He is always a pleasure to work with because he is professional but fun too! He really knows what he is doing. My beach photos were ... Read more absolutely stunning !! I'm very happy with the way my photos turned out : ) He put in a lot of hard work staying over 8 hours shooting our wedding. Can't thank him enough for capturing all of our special moments on our wedding day.

O
Kristi

Married on 09/04/2010

Warn photography was awesome... Kevin was so much fun to have while getting ready.. He made everything go smooth and there was never a time I felt uncomfortable or worried my wedding pictures would ... Read more turn out horrible... I cannot wait to start a family and have him do family photos. He was also very affordable...

W
Whitney

Married on 08/29/2010

Kevin Warn was the best photographer. He understood my husband and me and he knew exactly what we wanted. Kevin had a way of making us relax and be ourselves so our pictures looked natural and the ... Read more best. I have recommended him to everyone we know and we will definitely use him for every special occasion. Even my mother loved his work, and brides, you know mothers can be hard to please. Overall, Kevin's work is something I cannot wait to show off because he captured every moment perfectly. Thanks Kevin!