Key Bridge Marriott

Arlington, VA · View map · Visit website

About Key Bridge Marriott

Key Bridge Marriott is a one of kind hotel wedding venue located in Arlington, Virginia. The hotel gives couples and their guests the chance to celebrate and dance the night away against the backdrop of the Potomac River and the Washington, D.C. skyline. The Key Bridge Marriott provides a memorable experience for you and your guests, with a unique atmosphere and breathtaking views that will certainly exceed all expectation.

Facilities and Capacity
Key Bridge Marriott offers over 15,000 square feet of space, perfect for both intimate celebrations and grand wedding bashes. The Potomac Ballroom is the highlight of the event space and can seat up to 300 guests for a banquet reception. Alternatively, the Captial View Ballroom has enough space for 200 seated guests and provides uninterrupted views of the surrounding city.

The staff at Key Bridge Marriott can provide your big day with audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, dance floors, lighting, tables, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• Accommodations
  • Wi-Fi
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Key Bridge Marriott offers two unique American restaurants for couples and their guests to enjoy. Take Revival, a relaxed restaurant that is perfect for a pre- or post-wedding breakfast. Alternatively, Connexion is a vibrant American restaurant that offers flatscreen TVs, free Wifi, and a tasty menu for both lunch and dinner.

64 Reviews for Key Bridge Marriott

64 Key Bridge Marriott Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I got married at the Key Bridge Marriott back in November. We worked with Melissa and she made sure everything went extremely smoothly which is saying something because we only had a 5 ... Read more month engagement and we're trying to plan our wedding from Texas! So she had a lot to handle. She worked with us to try to fit all the decision making into the few days I was home in DC to plan. Melissa made sure everything was perfect on the day of, from the decorations and the flow of the service to making sure my dad and I ready to walk down the aisle (we were crying like babies so she made us wait!) Everything at the reception went great, we had a little issue with a bartender making comments to our guests but we let the service manager know and he corrected it right away (stepping in himself to bartender, such a great guy!) Overall our wedding went amazing, we got a lot of compliments on the food (which was delicious) and the amazing view! Wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else. Perfect location and great people to work with!

H
Heather

Married on 06/02/2018

The Key Bridge Marriott was the first and last venue my husband and I ever visited because as soon as I saw the view of D.C. , I knew it was the one. And despite being shuffled around through a lot of ... Read more different event managers at the beginning due to changing staff at the Marriott, we were very happy with our final event manager. Matt Hockensmith handled our many emails, phone calls, and meetings very well, and helped us make sure our day ran flawlessly. The view was stunning, the staff and service were excellent, and everyone raved about the food (It was just as amazing as it was at the tasting! I didn’t know it was possible to serve that many people steak that was ACTUALLY medium rare!). We couldn’t be happier!

K
Kelly

Married on 11/26/2016

This was an outstanding wedding venue! We initially booked the Key Bridge Marriott for the view from the Capital View Ballroom, but it quickly became obvious that everything else at this hotel was as ... Read more amazing as that view!!! The staff is fabulous!! The food was amazing!!!! The service was exceptional!!! Everyone including the front desk, housekeeping, the chefs, the servers, the catering staff, the bartenders, and of course the Sales and Event Planning team was stellar!!! Our on-site Event Manager, Megan Dooley, was an all-star!! So organized, professional and knowledgeable!! She truly made my wedding planning stress free! How many brides can say that? This venue was perfect for our wedding in every way!!!