Key Destination Weddings & Events

Key Largo, Florida · View map

About Key Destination Weddings & Events

Key Destination Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business in Key Largo, Florida delighted to plan your wedding from start to finish. This team of wedding planning professionals will take care of every detail of your big day so you can be stress-free and enjoy the process. They understand that planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but they want to help any way they can.

You deserve to have the wedding you’ve always dreamed of, and the dedicated team behind Key Destination Weddings & Events will not rest until your dream comes true. They pride themselves on creating relationships with the couples they work with to get a better understanding of their personalities, goals and what they are looking for. These passionate planners are open to any suggestions or questions you may have. You can call on them to help plan every aspect of your wedding. Other services offered include:

• Day-of coordinator

73 Key Destination Weddings & Events Reviews

B
Brooke

Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST wedding planning team!

Carin and Wendy were absolutely everything we needed and more! I was a pretty chill bride with not a ton of specific requests, and they filled in all the blank spaces for me and more. They made me ... Read more feel so confident that everything was taken care of and it was! They have great relationships with other vendors, which speaks volumes because it means discounts/perks for their clients, plus vendors are thrilled to work with them in a small market where everyone knows everyone. Highly highly recommend!!!

Lauren
Lauren

Truly Exceptional!

There is absolutely no way I would have had the incredibly beautiful and most perfect wedding without the help of Carin at Key Destination Weddings. They really know weddings! Everything they ... Read more recommended, from vendors to added touches (I would have never thought of) were sensational! Not only did we plan together from start to finish, but there were tons of emails and phone calls in between that were always answered immediately helping put me at ease. The confidence I had going into my big day was super high...all because I felt so prepared and trusted Carin so much. The day and experience was truly exceptional!

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

We are so grateful for Wendy throughout our wedding planning process and the day of! We loved all the vendors she recommended and everything went smooth and perfect! We had a lot of DIY decor, and ... Read more Wendy saw our vision of what we wanted. I absolutely LOVED how everything looked!! Our family and friends kept saying “you have an awesome wedding planner!” They are great at what they do! Thank you!!