Key to Beauty by Nora

Monterey, CA · View map · Visit website

About Key to Beauty by Nora

Key to Beauty by Nora is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Monterey, California. Boasting over a decade’s worth of experience creating glamorous looks for brides-to-be, they have the expertise to make your fantasy look a wedding-day reality. Their mission is to allow customers to feel positive about their appearance as they get ready to walk down the aisle.

Whether expertly harnessing the airbrushing technique, applying fake eyelashes, contouring makeup, or creating a natural look, Key to Beauty by Nora knows how to empower their clients. They also offer blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, updos, and more to give you a dazzling hairdo that wows your partner and the wedding party.

Offering onsite hair and makeup, Key to Beauty by Nora likes to travel to you to apply their magic touch. This cuts out any hassle of planning a trip, and it allows you to transform your pre-ceremony space into a private salon. Other services available include consultations, trials, and wedding party makeup.

5 Reviews for Key to Beauty by Nora

5 Key to Beauty by Nora Reviews

Jillian
Jillian Bergren

Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding at Los Laureles Lodge, Carmel Valley

I had such a great experience with Nora. She was so supportive from my first consultation to my wedding day. Nora worked her magic with my four bridesmaids and myself. She was very time efficient and ... Read more listened to all our needs. Nora payed attention to all the little details and made sure we were all happy and ready to walk down the aisle.

Jeannie
Jeannie Marinovich

Married on 06/01/2019

Very talented and professional

Nora is very professional - she replied quickly to my inquiry, provided a reasonable quote, confirmed before the event and showed up on time. She crafted my hair and makeup exactly how I wanted from ... Read more photos I saved. My skin looked flawless all evening even though I am over 50, which makes her a miracle worker. She was also very calm and pleasant, which helped me feel relaxed. I highly recommend her and will contact her again when I have another event. Thanks Nora!

N
Nina

Married on 04/13/2019

Pacific Grove Wedding 2019

So happy to have Nora as my hair/make-up artist for my wedding! She traveled to my hotel and was there early to set up. She transformed my matron -of-honor and myself efficiently with artistry that ... Read more lasted into the late evening! Very professional service and cost effective. Highly recommend using her skills.