Key West Hair and Makeup

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Key West Hair and Makeup

Key West Hair and Makeup is a hair and makeup studio based in Key West, Florida. The studio strives to give personalized service to every couple. Using special techniques, they ensure that the hair designs will last all day and night. For the makeup to stand out and look flawless in all circumstances, Key West Hair and Makeup artists use an airbrush type of foundation.

Key West Hair and Makeup can accommodate up to 30 people in a session. Prior to the event, couples can choose to do consultations and hair and makeup trials, and on the day of the event, they can have their hair and makeup done either in the studio or on-site. The studio provides a variety of beauty, hair, makeup, and tanning services such as:

• Blowouts

Featured
Jacqueline

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Lorri is absolutely amazing at her craft and the sweetest person ever! She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding morning and gave me everything I requested! She was hands down my favorite vendor ... Read more of my wedding! If you are considering hair and makeup stop waiting and pick Key West Hair and Makeup! I promise you won’t regret it! ♥️♥️♥️

F
F Hamilton

Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding rescheduled because of weather

Our granddaughter’s wedding was moved up on her wedding day from 6pm until 12pm because of bad weather moving into Key West. Lorri was amazing! She rearranged her schedule and came to the condo at ... Read more 10am and did such an amazing job on hair and make up!! All while staying so calm in a hectic time. The bride was so beautiful when picked up by the limo at 11:40am!!!!! We will definitely recommended Key West Hair and Make Up to everyone in need of wedding day services!!

Stacy
Stacy Mihalik

Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection

Lorri and her staff are amazing! I had a trial run done for my hair a few months before as we were in town, and I loved it. I knew my wedding day would be perfect. Her scheduler, Dani, was awesome as ... Read more as we had several additions (for Mom's) for hair and then makeup and she was able to accommodate everyone. Everyone looked wonderful the day of my wedding and my groom was bowled over at how beautiful I looked :)