Key West Videography

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Key West Videography

Key West Videography is a wedding videography company located in Key West, Florida. This team of passionate artists is dedicated to creating the most beautiful films you could imagine at a price you won’t believe. The passionate artists that make up Key West Videography will be sure to capture traditional shots as well as the funny, lighthearted moments.

Key West Videography is in the business of pleasing people. They have experience working with many different personalities and ages, and know how to make sure everyone has a good time while producing an amazing wedding video. The videography services that Key West Videography offers their clients include:

• Additional hours

10 Key West Videography Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 05/10/2018

Jamie's a real talented artist. My husband and I got married in key West this month and we really enjoyed having her videograph us. She was very easy to talk to and very professional at the same time. ... Read more I definitely recommend her if you are preparing special events.

E
Elena

Married on 02/12/2018

Jamie did a wonderful job on our wedding day capturing all our important moments. She made us feel at ease, was upbeat, and got some gorgeous shots. The video was finished in the time frame she gave ... Read more us and was edited beautifully. She even added in some shots around Key West which was a fun addition for our destination wedding. Everyone we show is impressed with her work. Highly recommend using her if you are getting married around Key West or wherever she will travel to! Thanks for everything Jamie!

B
Blakli

Married on 02/02/2018

I was soooo excited about our wedding video! We got it, I think it was 2 & 1/2 weeks after our wedding. That was more than expected! The quality and intimacy of all the shots is why I still watch it ... Read more about twice a month since! Needless to say, I’m in love with my costum wedding video.