Key West Violinist

Key West, FL · View map

About Key West Violinist

Solo violin will add an intimate touch of elegance to your wedding ceremony. With over 30 years of wedding experience, Gayla is ready to provide the perfect soundtrack for your perfect day.

Please visit www.KeyWestViolinist.com for pricing information and to begin choosing music for your perfect wedding!

(Gayla also works with other talented Key West musicians, including cello, guitar, flute, and harp--don't hesitate to ask about pricing for a duo or trio for your ceremony.)

8 Reviews for Key West Violinist

8 Key West Violinist Reviews

B
Bryce & Kristy

Married on 04/20/2014

Gayla was lovely to communicate with. She was always so friendly and responded to every email very promptly. Her music added such a beautiful touch to an already magical day! She transcribed "our" ... Read more song to play for us a first dance. This meant so much because I spent hours searching for the sheet music and was unable to find it. I am beyond pleased we chose to go with Gayla for our wedding music!!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/01/2011

Gayla was excellent to work with. She is extremely talented, professional and easy to work with. Everyone raved on her ceremony performance. I would recommend her to everyone in the area. Read more Gayla was excellent to work with. She is extremely talented, professional and easy to work with. Everyone raved on her ceremony performance. I would recommend her to everyone in the area.

A
Alison

Married on 09/24/2011

Gayla Morgan was so helpful in planning my wedding and my husband and I were beyond pleased with her contribution to our wedding ceremony! I wouldn't go with anyone else. :) Read more Gayla Morgan was so helpful in planning my wedding and my husband and I were beyond pleased with her contribution to our wedding ceremony! I wouldn't go with anyone else. :)