Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry

Key West, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry is a full-service wedding hair and makeup studio based in Key West, Florida. The company has been beautifying couples throughout Key West and Florida Keys since 2000. They specialize in providing personalized hairstyles, airbrush makeup, sunless tanning for a wedding and special events. Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry uses high-quality makeup products such as MAC, Makeup Forever, Temptu Pro Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Infinity Sun and many more. The company uses advanced makeup application techniques like airbrushing to emphasize the real beauty of their clients. Services performed at your location or the beautiful studio located in historic downtown Key West across the street from Green Perrot Bar and Court House.

Whether in the studio or on location, Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry is ready with its team of experienced hair stylists and makeup artists to take care of The company offers special occasion hair styling, custom spray tanning, airbrush makeup services. Their services include:

• Bridal hair styling
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Custom airbrush spray tanning
  • Wedding hair and makeup packages
  • Permanent makeup

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 01/03/2017

Elena immediately responded to my message about interest in her services and answered every question I had. On my wedding day, she arrived at my hotel and proceeded to transform me into a beautiful ... Read more bride to be. I felt like Cinderella. The airbrush makeup was natural looking and perfect. It covered all my flaws without making me look "made up". My curly, fuzzy hair was transformed into a beautiful, soft, romantic updo that went perfectly with my dress. I couldn't have asked for more. Elena is truly professional and a wonderful artist. You will not be disappointed.

K
Kim Vega

Married on 07/09/2019

exceeded our expectations

AMAZING! I absolutely loved Elena and her assistant They came right to my villa where I was staying, set up and made myself and all of my girls so comfortable and stress free throughout the makeup ... Read more makeup and hair process. I hope to use them again for future events in the Keys because it was such a great experience. My girls and I showed them some images of what we had in mind for our hair and makeup and they exceeded our expectations. Even my sister in law who started out not wanting to have makeup done jumped in on it because it was so great.

B
Blessing Ndik

Married on 07/06/2019

I loved my hair and makeup

I loved my hair and makeup. I planned a wedding in 2 months & KW hair and Makeup Artistry been not only accommodating but their hair & make up was on point! I felt like a million dollars! (which ... Read more was crazy seeing I was still feeling sick because I was pregnant & in my first trimester at the time! haha!) The airbrush makeup was flawless & made me feel photoshopped!! I always am picky about my hair because it it long , thick ,wavy & at times frizzy, but they made it sleek & perfect!!! Highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!!