Keys Cakes LLC

Key Largo, FL · View map

About Keys Cakes LLC

If you are interested in that special and unique cake to complete your special occasion then you are looking in the right place.

Each of our cakes is made specifically for the person ordering it with much care and pride.

For a no-obligation price quote please provide and estimate of the number of guests expected and a description or picture of any cake designs you have in mind.

We are looking forward to the opportunity of making a unique cake to celebrate your special occasion!

Thanks,
Melanie

49 Reviews for Keys Cakes LLC

49 Keys Cakes LLC Reviews

M
michelle

Married on 06/10/2017

Our guest had nothing but great remarks about our wedding cakes looks and especially taste. We went for the tasting which provided many different delicious options. Only bad part is choosing the ... Read more combinations because they all taste incredible. let Key West Cakes do thier magic and you wont be disappointed.

C
Callie

Married on 10/22/2016

We are so happy with the cakes that Melanie made for our wedding! My husband has a dairy allergy, and she was very accommodating - she made different cupcake and buttercream frosting flavors for us to ... Read more try using coconut cream, and they were delicious! Our guests had no idea that one of the two cakes we served was completely dairy free, and raved about how good they were. My only true regret from the wedding was that I was too busy to actually eat any of the cake during the reception, and it was gone by the end of the night!

Kassie
Kassie

Married on 09/29/2016

Melanie is absolutely incredible at what she does. We are from Illinois and made a special trip to the Keys to have our taste testing's time for the catering and cake. Well we had to miss our taste ... Read more testing due a time mixup (on our part) but Melanie still found a way to get our cake testing box to us on her way out of town for a wedding. Not only is she very sweet, she makes one hell of a cake! We decided on a white cake with vanilla icing and cookies n cream filling. We were a little nervous at first on how our guests would react to a not so traditional wedding cake, but oh my goodness... that cake was the best cake I have EVER eaten in my life. Our guests still talk about how delicious it was. I basically ate half of our middle tier by myself a few days after the wedding. Not only was the cake super tasty, it was gorgeous! Melanie replicated exactly what we wanted. I was really bummed because I thought for certain she would have to use the ever so nasty fondant for our cake design, nope! It was all buttercream and amazing. Such a wonderful surprise! You will not regret going with Keys Cakes for your wedding cake. Thank you, Melanie for helping make our day so memorable!