KG Vocals

West Fargo, ND · View map

About KG Vocals

KG Vocals is a mobile music, entertainment, and photography service based out of the Fargo Moorhead area. We offer every thing from game rental and photo booths to professional DJ, photography, bands and singing services! Let us take the stress out of planning so you can celebrate what matters most with the people you love!

3 Reviews for KG Vocals

3 KG Vocals Reviews

B
Brittany

Getting married on 07/31/2020

Very polite and professional. Couldn't be happier with the service she has provided. Willing to work with anyone to make their special day perfect! Read more Very polite and professional. Couldn't be happier with the service she has provided. Willing to work with anyone to make their special day perfect!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/22/2016

Kayla was extremely friendly and laid back but very professional. I never felt pressured or talked at like a lot of the other places in town. I always felt like the only person she was working with ... Read more since the response time was fast and informative. I can't express how refreshing the whole experience was, and how much I appreciate Kayla and her team for the attention to detail, hard work, and dedication.

J
James

Married on 07/16/2016

When we were planning our wedding, we originally chose this service because it wasn't as expensive as many others in town (which is sooooo nice when you're on a budget!). The unbelievable DJ service ... Read more we received made us surprised we weren't being charged a fortune! Between the music, activities, extras, and staff we really felt like the best and easiest decision of our wedding planning process was choosing KG Vocals. We got compliments all night long on how much fun everyone was having and how well Kayla read the crowd! I think I lost a few pounds dancing my butt off too!

KG Vocals FAQ