Khoa Nguyen Photography

Garden Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About Khoa Nguyen Photography

Khoa Nguyen Photography is a wedding photographer based in Garden Grove, California. Photographer Khoa Nguyen aims to transport viewers to a different place with his natural, artistic wedding shots. The mission of Khoa Nguyen Photography is to capture beauty in its natural state by having fun and enjoying the moment. Customer satisfaction is paramount for Khoa Nguyen, and he revels in the joy and gratification of his clients.

Khoa Nguyen Photography offers several different photography package options. Their starting photography package includes basic services such as one event per day, high-resolution images, digital files and editing. Other wedding photography services offered by Khoa Nguyen Photography include the following:

• Multiple shooters

13 Khoa Nguyen Photography Reviews

Featured
User7850007

2+ years ago

I researched wedding photographer down to every detail, reviews, recommendation and scooped out each & every profolio available. With extensive research i narrowed it down to one, two days before i ... Read more was to meet this photographer i saw a friends fb engagement photo post and was blown away! I needed to know who her photographer was. She connected me with Khoa and i can't thank her enough. From the moment my husband and i met Khoa he was professional and very helpful. He took the time to get to know us prior to our shoot..with a consultation meeting. He was personable and instantly felt as we were friends. He even took a few fun shots that day. The very next day he sent over a few sneak peak pics from the spontaneous mini consultation meeting shoot. The photos were stunning. I couldn't wait for our engagement shoot. During our actually wedding Khoa walked around with a big smile and had such a contagious positive attitude. I knew that my wedding photos would be beautiful because I already saw the proof from my engagement photos but the wedding photos blew me away. He captured everyone of our family members, friends, guests, and every detail so beautifully. He is truly talented and my husband and I are lucky we had him capture our special day

Thang
Thang Tran

Married on 05/04/2019

No need for words!!!

After reviewing Kevin Le Vu Photography, I have to review Khoa as well as even though they were a team, Khoa was his own man. His directions and perspective is truly amazing. He was in charge of our ... Read more groomsmen side for the wedding day and he absolutely captured why those groomsmen were important to me. One of my absolute favorite picture was his shot of my best man and I walking down the hotel corridors. It was so simple yet somehow that moment defined our friendship over the last 1.5 decades. To most common folks, the tea ceremony is just another event but to Khoa, it was a masterpiece in the making. The location was not easy to take pictures of as it was just my in-laws house. However, he was able to tell a story of love, family and tradition through his work. There were moments where Khoa stopped a picture just to smile and talk about his life to calm me down throughout the day. Sometime he is laying down just to pose to us groomsmen and make us laugh. At the end of the day, Khoa didn't just shoot photos, he shot a smile that now make us friends for life. Khoa is amazing and absolutely essential to any wedding or engagement. Thanks, Khoa for all your hard work and chill personality. I definitely needed it throughout the day.

M
Mel

Married on 10/27/2018

Khoa is an amazing photographer

I cannot thank Khoa enough for the amazing photos. Hiring him was the best decision we made for the wedding. He is professional, fun, and instantly made me feel comfortable (that’s saying a lot bc I’m ... Read more an awkward person). My husband and I didn’t have any idea how to pose or have any specific requests for photos so we let Khoa do his thing and it was awesome! Khoa directed us and came up with ideas for amazing photos. He is a true artist and absolutely loves what he does and it really shows.